Printing Recipes from Tools

Firefox web browser?

Nope, using Chrome.

Have you noticed the font selector? it looks like 3 A’s increasing in size at the bottom left on the recipe page. I am just wondering if that makes a difference?

Yes, it made a tiny difference, but not as it used to be though. Increased the x-height but not the leading, or the width. Very odd. It’s enough of an improvement until I find the culprit. Thank you for your suggestion Cosmic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try and see if it prints prettier now - there might be a bigger right margin now though… This should now be independent of font size on the screen…

Thanks Lars but sadly no, didn’t work. I’ve gone into the printer control panel and used ‘free’ scaling at 130%, which seems to work. But I still don’t know how/why this happened. Oh well. Cheers and thank you :slight_smile:

I had the problem with Firefox but it seems to have fixed itself now. I can print from the wrench tool icon with no problems. Woftam had the problem (second post in thread) but we don’t know the browser. And now we know Vapor_Tiger has the micro print problem using Chrome. This helps…because at least we know the problem is not unique to just one browser. When I had tried scaling from my printers software (Canon MP250), no matter how large at set the scale it had still printed micro. My temporary work around was going to the Firefox tool button, selecting print through that option, and the scaling feature did work. Weird thing is my settings are exactly the same now before the problem and initially had started and all is working as before, normal print.

I still have Chrome on my PC, but no longer use it because it no longer updates for Vista. I just loaded it and checked…in the upper right corner you will see the settings icon, with a print option in the drop down…try printing from there and see what happens. Don’t initiate your print off the wrench icon on your saved recipe page. See if that will work. Good luck.

I am using chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m the problem still exists (changing fonts ect does nothing) even printing from the sys dialogue has the same result

I have just been printing in landscape to get around it. It was fine then it wasn’t (awesome error report I know lol).

I was having problems in different browsers. When you hit print you can Mouse over down the bottom right corner of the preview and shows a plus or minus. Choose plus and it will enlarge the font on the preview page and it will print out larger. I just did this Now in Chrome and it worked. Originally it was showing small