Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

As i am a total tobacco newb i thought id post this one to see if there are any suggestions. Recipe is still private as it is unfinished.

Cherrnilla Pipe

Ingredient %
Black Cherry (Medicine Flower) 0.25
Pipe Tobacco (EuroFlavor) 7.5
Vanilla (MF) 0.5

Flavor total: 8.25%

Finger test is nice, list cherry/vanilla with the tobacco being the main focus.

2 Likes

I don’t have any of those flavors, but it sure look good. I have a cherry vanilla tobacco recipe and they do blend together very well. If you journey down tobacco road, I suggest you get some Tobacco DNB (INW). It really take tobacco mixes to the next level.

2 Likes

So here is the one i am most excited to try doing up…My girlfriend and I get some amazing flavorful creamy sweet Thai Tea up the road, and it has been my mission to decode that drink, and make a vape of it… this is just a guess still at this point, still, but it is starting to look as good as i think it can be till i mix it up and see what happens… what’cha think?

Clockwork Grey v1

Ingredient %
Chai Tea (TPA) 2
Dairy Milk (TPA) 1
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 0.5
Earl Grey Tea (TPA) 6
Honey (FA) 1
Orange Blossom (Amoretti) 2
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 14%

1 Like

From the notes I’ve read this might takeover your mix. I recently bought it, but I haven’t used it yet.

1 Like

It needs a honey… should I make it lower %?

Some say it’s very strong. It might be good to start at .25 to .5 and add more if needed. I’ve tried a couple different Honey flavors and they needed a good steep to bring out a good honey flavor.

2 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate the info and added to the list. This mix will be the deciding factor as to whether or not ill order anything from EF. I really like the Pipe in single flavor mix, it smells like when you walk into a fine tobacco store or crack open a fresh bag of nice Pipe tobacco.

1 Like

I’m at a disadvantage here. I only smoked cigs in the past so I have no point of reference.

1 Like

I only smoked a pipe with green stuff in it but as a kid my neighbor, who i followed everywhere around his yard, smoked a pipe. I can still remember the smell to this day i i remember it fondly. I used to smoke cigars for awhile and oft smelled the sample bags/cans of pipe tobacco they had in the store.

Im really enjoying this venture into tobaccos, its almost like im mixing for the fix time again and feel that excitement.

2 Likes

If you do… and if you like fruit… give this a go. The “Realest” (hood talk) I’ve tasted.

Yellow Mango (EuroFlavor)

1 Like

Will do. Stay away from the Virgin Coolada, got damn that stuff smells…

1 Like

Have you worked with TPA Earl Grey before? I think it stands alone at 6%, and looking at the notes in the db here, I’m a bit higher than average in that opinion. Might wanna back it off a couple percent (or more) with everything else you got goin on there.

2 Likes

Okay, I will start lower with it when I make it, and see how it mixes with the rest, first. my worry was that with everything else going on, especially the creams and chai, that it might get buried a bit :slight_smile: Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

I am trying to work up some mixes using Nonna’s Cake from FA.I would love any idea’s or suggestions.I see that @Pro_Vapes has been mixing with this flavor.
I tried the NC at 3% and I think it is wonderful even as a standalone.The flavor reminds me of the Hostess yellow Zinger snack cake! I get the faint vanilla and ever so slight lemon taste.
I have only made a couple of mixes , so far good but I am going to allow them to age and see what changes occur.They are still private and very much a WIP.
Cake & Creme : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/549293/Cake+%26+Creme

2% Creme Brulee (INAWERA)
3% Nonna’s Cake (FA)
1.5% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 6.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4mGQ
Italian Cream Cake : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/549366/Italian+Cream+Cake

2% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
3% Nonna’s Cake (FA)
3% vanilla overload (GRM)

Flavor total: 8%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4mJh

6 Likes

They look good. I like that you kept it simple. That leaves room for adjustments if needed. I hope they turn out perfect.

I haven’t seen this… what is it?

2 Likes

I have one I was thinknig of putting nonna’s cake in, gunna name it Sugar Bear, gonna be strawberry, hint of lemon mix, sugar cookie, gummi bear, and nonna’s cake :slight_smile: just a concept still right now, like pretty much everything i have done in calculator, but sounds good to me haha :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is just a vanilla mix made and sold by Gremlin DIY. I picked up a small bottle when they released their recipe for making White Gremlin iirc.
To me it reminds me of a creamy french vanilla.I can see using MF vanilla around .3 -.5 for an even better Vanilla.
I wanted to keep it simple and both recipes are the same flavor profile.I haven’t used the Vanilla Shisha or Creme Brulee (INW) before other than single taste.I just wanted to see what flavor I liked best.

2 Likes

That sounds good ,I can see NC used almost like a custard.I am not sure about naming it Sugar Bear though, IIRC that is a name of a popular flavored store brand.You have to be careful and research when naming a juice.People will try it thinking it is supposed to be a clone and they can be rather harsh when they find out it has nothing to do with the store flavor.I might be wrong though as I never bought any of it.

1 Like

It was actually a reference to a character in a movie, and thought of sugar cookies and gummy bears wasn’t aware some store brand was already using it for a name, although, it seems hard to come up with a totally unused name for anything these days with how much is already out there… if it isn’t trademarked then i guess whatever lol it wouldnt be marketed or claimed to be a clone of any kind, and if i did share it, i would make sure to be very clear about that… I dont intend on using anyones recipes, i want to create my own from scratch, aside from maybe some suggestions or critique from others. :slight_smile: ill have to google around and see if anything comes up

How about calling it “NOT Sugar Bear”

3 Likes