Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I usually mix 4% TPA Earl Gray with 1% FA Vienna Cream and it’s wicked strong. It’s not like a lot of TPA where you need more than 10% for it to stand on it’s own.

That should work,I think we even have a “Sugar Bear So Close” recipe on there.

Sure.Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Maybe? :slight_smile:

Reese's Icecream

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.5
Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah) 1.5
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 2
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Peanut Butter (TPA) 4
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 14%

1 Like

I don’t know 7 up cake, but Inawera lemon Cake may work well with this recipe? I think it tastes of a lemony yellow cake, a lot of other reviewers describe it as tasting like a yellow pound cake also.

1 Like

Mixed up my Reese’s Ice Cream recipe.
Right out the gate, it tastes good, but it isn’t ice cream. The chocolate I used was a bit dark, and too strong, giving it a more german chocolate cake taste. I will let it steep and see how it melds with the creams and marshmallow in time, but as it stands, I made some Reese’s Cupcakes by mistake :wink: Either way, not a loss in my book, for being my first mix. The fact it is 6 flavorings, not adapted from anyone else’s recipes, and it came out vapable… that’s still a win to me. Did it by syringes also, as I don’t have a scale yet.

1 Like

Hell yea let me know how it comes out. @JoJo suggested I get some inw milk chocolate to use instead, but that’ll be a while before I can. Cupcakes it is for now haha :laughing:

1 Like

Cupcakes don’t sound bad. More inspiration!!!

1 Like

Mixed this up today, and with-out a doubt, it is one of the best tasting vapes I have had. Very proud of myself for nailing this down, first try. I made it public, because even without a good steeping, it is just amazing. Time will only make this even greater.

Nana-berry Cake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 4
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Nonna's Cake (FA) 3
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 16%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Wanting to tell someone… I ordered Pandoro by FA and it tastes like lemon cake and it’s lovely.

1 Like

I copied and pasted all the ones that did not contain banana. I hope to do some mixing today and I will try at least 2.
Later, I will rate. I’ll let you know if I substitute anything.
I don’t have:
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
Yellow Mango (EuroFlavor)
and a few more, only in a different brands. But, promise I’ll list all subs. Thanks so much for including some Medicine Flower ingr.

To that Milk Chocolate, I would add some Vanilla custard 1-2% and some AP.
Hey… I’m starting to make recipes. LOL>

This morning, I put together Ingr. below and it was so good. I need to make it with concentrates. But, I can tell using my pre-steeps about how much of each goes in there. So, I’ll mix it using concentrates later and that way I’ll have an actual recipe I can post.
Mango INW 2%
Mango MF 2%
Bavarian Cream 2%
Vienna Cream 2%
Greek Yogurt 1%
Sugar Cookie FW 2%

1 Like

I’ve been vaping MF Lemon consistently. Designated a tank for it. Now it’s got Almond, Vanilla, TPA Pie Crust, Brown Sugar, Butter. Please try to make a recipe. Also recently I discovered Pandoro by FA is like a lemon cake flavor. I haven’t tried adding it yet. Also tried adding Almaretto. Get it? So… What I’ve always wanted was to try, try try and tell one of you guys who make the recipes to make something here (because I am on to something). I don’t want credit and I’m not a mixer. I’m not precise and use pre-steeps. Some day, I will take the time of figure out how to put that into actual recipes, but probably not. But, I do taste, and mix all day and I know what goes with what - good. I can help. I just need to find a way to start telling you guys.

Recently, I added Blueberry Jam Cap and Blueberry crumble to a blueberry cerial recipe I found here Mannnn is it good. It’s like double trouble. I like my flavor strong like you want to eat it all day long.

1 Like

How is the BB Jam (CAP)? I have been holding off because the BB (CAP) was SOOOOOOOOO weak. But the fact that they put Jam in the tittle makes me yearn for it. I lubs jams…

Blueberries & Cream & Donuts looks fantastic. Adding a few flavors to the list for the next round of orders so that i can give it a try.

2 Likes

I didn’t do a standalone. This is my first time mixing it. I followed the thread below and figured I’d give it a shot. I read a couple good reviews off site also. By the finger test this seems to be a good pairing with MF… very jammy.

2 Likes

Thanks, bud, reading through it now.

1 Like

Blueberry Jam is not weak at all.
It is a candy flavor. I really like Welches Blueberry Jam on my toast. The BJ flavoring certainly does have a twang just as strong as the real thing, but the flavor is not identical. It is very good I would say and I would definitely buy it again if I ran out. I had to buy a 2 oz bottle cause the other sizes were out of stock at Nic River. If you lived closeby I’d just share half. I also have 26 flavors of MF mixed up in 10ml glass dropper bottles at 2%. I need to make up an order/share with someone. I was just making a note of flavors I’d like to share-that I have too much of or wont’ use. Tobacco Flavor: Mellow Sunset and TPA Banana are on that list. I like TPA Raison if anyone wants to get rid of some. I use just a tad in my Apple mix. In that, I put TPA Waffle, Raison and TPA Apple and English Toffee. Then I add about 1% Inwa Apple or FA Fugi Apple. That’s it. I don’t like cinnamon in it. To sweeten it I sometimes add TPA Gelato. Weird ha? Need to make it precise and post a recipe.

4 Likes

Hey thanks I was wondering about blueberry jam as well…I was wondering too anyone tried jelly candy??

I haven’t tried Jelly Candy.

I have hundreds of them LOL just not enough time to mix

Want to see if I can make a nanner bread without using the Banana Bread concentrate LOL

TOC’S Cream Cheese Nanner Bread
3% Bano (Banana) (FA)
1% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
2% Cookie (FA)
10% Cream Cheese (Real Flavors)
2% Sucralose
1% Walnut (FA)

Flavor total: 20%

TOC’S Chocolate Tobacco

4% Black Mile Plus (FE)
2% Butterscotch (FA)