Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2581027/Rootbeer%20float

2 Likes

This recipe is marked as private!

5 Likes

Oh I wasn’t releasing it I just wanted to show something I was working on. It should be ok now lol

5 Likes

I understand, but when you posted the link all I could see was the link… no recipe.

It look good now. Let us know how it comes out. :+1:

6 Likes

How do I keep my recipe private and still show it here?

2 Likes

To share a private recipe, click the blue wrench, then click “Share URL privately” - After this, below “Short URL”, a new field will appear: “URL to share privately”.

11 Likes

The mango banana mix is quite good after one day steep. Exactly what I expected from it. I get the mango with nice banana undertone. I just hope that longer steep doesn’t make the banana stronger than it is right now.

Next milestone is a 7 day steep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m looking to revamp this mix. The v1 became a bit to fruity and sweet after a long steep. I’m hoping the changes to this version will give it a darker/heavier tobacco flavor and knock down the sweetness a bit…

6 Likes

WIPs

Looking to 1 up Unicorn and Mothers Milk with a Chocolate and Caramel twist. It’s a little high on the % of creams, so I’m not sure how this will turn out…

I had these little green apple candy sticks called Grasshoppers as a kid, hope I nail them.

I’m not sure about this one, but I’m giving this a shot also… I’m stealing @anon84779643 Cantaloupe idea to help with the yam note…

12 Likes

A few more for this weekend’s mix session…

WIPs

7 Likes

@Pro_Vapes You Sir, are a machine !!! OK, ok, the magic milk has me intrigued, but what is THIS ???

Strawberry New (Flavor Base) GMIX

3 Likes

LOL, Sorry, I’m a dumb head, shoulda read your notes. That is very interesting.

4 Likes

I’m one of those that have a tuff time tasting SB, so I created a SB base. It’s my original base, but I had to rename it because it got merged with another mixers SB base and his base notes/ingredients was saved and my notes/ingredients and recipe links was deleted in the merge.

5 Likes

You’re NOT a dumb head! You’re a smart head! Don’t you ever let me see you say that again mister!!

I’ve been having fun with this one. It’s a blueberry banana sweet cream. Doesn’t really remind me of any non-vape profile, it’s just sort of addicting. It was good, then I added a little MF Honeydew Melon. Now it’s really good. To me, anyway. Good, rich, primarily blueberry natural notes are the primary indicator.

Blue Cream

0.35% Banana (MF)
1.45% Blueberry (FW)
0.35% Blueberry (MF)
1.50% French Vanilla Creme (TPA)
0.25% Honeydew Melon (MF)
1.50% Stevia (stone)

Flavor total: 5.4%

8 Likes

Lookin’ good man! :+1:

4 Likes

I’ve thought about using Honeydew with a cream. I’m def. gonna try that combo now.

5 Likes

If you do I’d certainly love to hear your opinions on it. I actually don’t think anyone’s ever actually made anything I’ve shown here. I haven’t made those two together as a standalone but I suspect they’d be happy together.

4 Likes

I think so too.

4 Likes

Think about using milk and honey flv. That’s my favorite with honey dew mf and some graham cracker flv.

5 Likes

I recently tried a Cantaloupe/Caramel, you might have seen it in one of these threads. I’m really impressed with this combo as it’s been steeping. I’ve torn through the 30ml tester in 8 days, couldn’t help myself, it’s so good already… Making a 30 day+ steeper bottle next.

5 Likes