Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

Continuing the discussion from Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1:

The old topic was getting pretty long so by request I have started it again here

11 Likes

Hi Guys,

I’ve been vaping a lot of mango based juices lately, and I came up with this concoction:

Any input on the recipe is appreciated. I just mixed it, and letting it steep overnight till I give it a first taste. I will update as time goes on of course :slight_smile:

ps. the name is a pun on an old Israeli song

4 Likes

Can’t comment cuz I don’t know the song! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks good! This is a thread that is a great place for new recipes to be posted:

It’s a place for Works in-progress or just whatever you happen to be vaping and feel like sharing.

4 Likes

Many follow this as well Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Didn’t realize how old it was till jumped to top, wonder if it should be split.

6 Likes

Should have looked at those topics. Thanks @worm1 and @Plunderdrum

5 Likes

You know what, I misread your Super Sweet % but still would like to add that if you have trouble with build longevity when using Sucralose (Super Sweet), I’ve found the Ozo Stevia Stone to be a great alternative.

4 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope i thought i better see if there was any recipes similar then i saw @Mophead29 (hope i taged the right one then ) had one nearly i identical lol so better make one better :wink:

3 Likes

I will be making a v2 immediately , ill switch the orange and cranberry around , only bc i think the orange will bully the cranberry , also will replace the FLV pound cake with FW yellow cake

who knows maybe this will be just fine

7 Likes

Fa Orange tends to fade kinda quick imo

5 Likes

then maybe it will work out lol , the only other oranges i jave are blood orange bu Fw , FLV and FA then i have Cap creamsicle, and maybe one more i thought this would be my best bet , i do need to get MF orange

4 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2581027/Rootbeer%20float

2 Likes

This recipe is marked as private!

5 Likes

Oh I wasn’t releasing it I just wanted to show something I was working on. It should be ok now lol

5 Likes

I understand, but when you posted the link all I could see was the link… no recipe.

It look good now. Let us know how it comes out. :+1:

6 Likes

How do I keep my recipe private and still show it here?

2 Likes

To share a private recipe, click the blue wrench, then click “Share URL privately” - After this, below “Short URL”, a new field will appear: “URL to share privately”.

11 Likes

The mango banana mix is quite good after one day steep. Exactly what I expected from it. I get the mango with nice banana undertone. I just hope that longer steep doesn’t make the banana stronger than it is right now.

Next milestone is a 7 day steep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m looking to revamp this mix. The v1 became a bit to fruity and sweet after a long steep. I’m hoping the changes to this version will give it a darker/heavier tobacco flavor and knock down the sweetness a bit…

6 Likes

WIPs

Looking to 1 up Unicorn and Mothers Milk with a Chocolate and Caramel twist. It’s a little high on the % of creams, so I’m not sure how this will turn out…

I had these little green apple candy sticks called Grasshoppers as a kid, hope I nail them.

I’m not sure about this one, but I’m giving this a shot also… I’m stealing @anon84779643 Cantaloupe idea to help with the yam note…

12 Likes