Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

It probably tastes way better than the visual!

4 Likes

Just a bit out of my lane with this mix, but I might be onto something here. I’m hoping for a very, very dark pipe tobacco flavor with slight hints of chocolate and cherries. The menthol is just my thing with tobacco mixes. If it gets too dark, adding a little vanilla should lighten it up a bit.

WIP

5 Likes

Isn’t that the point of this thread? :slight_smile: Should be fixed now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I agree, I was just responding to the fact that it wasn’t working for some reason which I think was due to it being adapted by 3 different links so when I made a fresh one it worked fine. Nice to know the feature of posting the one link adds the actual recipe.

I have loads of private recipes and in a year solid of DIY making my own I haven’t released one yet until I perfect it because I refuse to post something sub-par or post a recipe just to post it. I’ve had 6+ months 50 iterations with one and 3-4 side projects but mainly I’m working with FLV creme de menthe and I just picked up DV Absinthe and working those as my primaries. I have to convert most from ATF to here but I’ll dump some of mine later, or the ones that are out of alpha and into beta now.

4 Likes

Very good looking recipe. Razzy minty creme sounds good. I hope it works out for you.

3 Likes

It kind of got lost with playing with the %'s that I might have to change the name of the recipe. The custard was due to Fresh03’s famous custard base of 4% LB VIC and .50% FLV Pudding. But I went on a total LB VIC bender for a while that now all I could taste was the LB VIC because it’s such a distinct flavor that I had to drop the % of it. Just like you can pick up FA Fuji instantly.

However, I just picked up Holy Vanilla not too long ago so I threw that in (along with everything) and the creme de menthe was a late sub instead of ws-23 to see if it can stand up to that bully because I had to crank up the raspberry’s too. I’m off my LB VIC kick now so once it gets another weeks steep I’ll see if my pallet reset along with seeing how the creme de menthe works as I might sub that out as I was almost done but it needed something extra which I was hoping the Vanilla & Menthe would tie it together.

Here is the original before I blasted more iterations:

INW Custard would work here if you want more of a creamy custard or WS-23 if you want to kick it up a notch. It’s fine but I do think it needs something else and I’m thinking some Vanilla (Shisha would work) and or creme de menthe might be it. FA Marshmallow or your favorite whip cream also would play well.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Shakalad Malt? :smiley:

2 Likes

Is that what it says? I just adapted it for an example.

2 Likes

Shokolad means chocolate in Russian?

3 Likes

Ya Znayo :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

Been working on a good carrot cake for a while and this one is banging at the moment and i am looking forward to making it public.

6 Likes

Mixed these new recipes up a couple of days ago. Initial tests are tasting good.

The Ginger Tea will take awhile to get settled, but the others are already tasting great. (Edit: good/ok;)
Anyone have experience with Yogurt RFSC? I dabbled a little a year ago, but its just sat in the flavor box and I’m just now really getting around to working with it.

5 Likes

Just a thought right now…

Caramel & Chocolate Sundae

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 0.70
Caramel (MF) 0.80
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.60
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 0.60
Vanilla (MF) 0.60
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.50

Flavor total: 6.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
9 Likes

Got inspired by a recipe on ATF and decided to do my own…

Oozing Caramel Cake

0.50% Bavarian Cream (FA)
1.00% Butter Cream (CAP)
2.50% Caramel Butter (WF)
0.80% Cupcake Batter (Flavorah)
2.00% Fluffy White Cake (SC) (WF)
1.50% Golden syrup (VTA)
1.50% White Fudge (SC) (WF)
2.50% Zeppola (FA)

Flavor total: 12.3%

The fluffy white cake is the perfect buttery fluffy cake, solo tested it at 4% and hopefully it plays nice with the zeppola and cupcake batter. This might rot your teeth, gonna give it a week then go at it. Might have to wait longer for it :smiley: smells good… first iteration.

8 Likes

Damn… That looks gooood!

5 Likes

OK, thats it. I’m gonna have to drop some $$$ on MF flavors :smiley: Cause this looks amazing.

5 Likes