Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

How is that butter toffee (SC) (RF)? Only done a few testers with butter toffee (FW) and it’s more towards the butter, than the toffee part. Looking for a butter toffee where the toffee are more dominant, without the need to add other flavors to achieve that.

5 Likes

I’ve tried 3 other toffees and for my taste it’s the most realistic of the bunch. Pretty well balanced between the butter/toffee aspect with good body and just mildly sweet. I’ve used it up to 2% but I like it best at 1.2% in mixes. Goes great with a hint of caramel also.

7 Likes

Thank you, will have to add it to my next order. :+1:

4 Likes

Golden syrup/light treacle is a light brown sugar syrup, no maple flavour at all. It has a light brown sugar flavour to it, but essentially it is a very sweet goo :rofl: so brown sugar would get you part way there

6 Likes

Would pyure finish this off?

2 Likes

Finally a coffee I’m quite happy with. Just went out from my own coffee preference, I use brown sugar and cream in mine. The vanilla shisha and australian chocolate bridges the coffee and brown sugar, and gives a decent mouth feel with the cream and milk, giving you that frothy mustache lead by coffee milk froth. A sweet but adult juice. Probably too sweet for most coffee aficionados.

The brazilian coffee (SC) (WF) really puts most other coffee aromas to shame, UP! (FA) can go hide.

Creamed Coffee w Brown Sugar

0.75% Australian Chocolate (Hangsen)
2.50% Brazilian Coffee (SC) (WF)
1.00% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1.75% Coffee Milk Froth (VTA)
1.25% Cream (Flavorah)
1.50% Dairy Milk (TPA)
1.00% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 9.75%

6 Likes

The flavour is quite hard to describe it is a similar consistency to molasses but much lighter flavour - slight caramel/brown sugar. Here is a video to show you how to make it which may or may not help.

A touch of caramel (as it is very similar) and some pyure may get you there. There is no lemon flavour to it the lemon is used for its acidity only

7 Likes

Sounds like an really odd sweetener and I’m really intrigued 'cause it seem to be a missing component for some mixes I’ve failed at. Gotta break that code… or just buy it. Thanks for the video and insight.

5 Likes

My 3rd attempt at a LC… hope this is the 1…

Lemon Cake

Ingredient %
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.35
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 0.80
Lemon (MF) 0.06
Lemon Cake (INAWERA) 2.00
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 0.70
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 0.80

Flavor total: 4.71%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

I know a lot of the kids won’t get it… But you’re Breakin’ all the rules there bud! :wink: lol

(Well Played BTW) grins

4 Likes

I’ll have to add that to the shopping list!
Thanks for the review heads up.

4 Likes

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, think it will hold up great in a coffee cake too, just used sparringly. I went high on the above recipe, cause theres alot of creams to bevel it out. Its so true to its flavor, really dark roasted coffee. So happy when finding gems like that, cause I got that 10ml bottle as a tester from rainbowvapes :smiley: will definatly order some more

4 Likes

I’m taking another shot at Fruity Pebbles… I’m inspired by the milk combo from my Chocolate Milk recipe and the actual artificial fruit flavors used to make FP.

I found an interesting topic on Reddit to help with this new version…

Here’s the WIP…

7 Likes

Cookie biscotti + Graham Cracker … interested to see the results if these = a good cereal flake

5 Likes

Not an exact match, but it’s close enough. I think I got it from notcharlesmanson and his pebbles recipe.

6 Likes

I’m back to share, it’s been a while. I’ve been messing around with Eggnog and not with alcohols, more trying to bring out the complex spices that are calling.

My first attempt in this Rhubarb & Apple Pie it was over on the percentages at 1%, keep in mind these thoughts are after 2 days since mix.

So, I thought I would try it with banana at my new favourite low mixing percentage 0.33%!

This seems to be a better mix straight of the bat, I’ll have to go back to the apple pie and adjust the percentages. I think it has potential.

7 Likes

Shooting for the best recipe ever mixed… PERIOD!

I know I’m dreaming, but what heck…

WIP

7 Likes

Sounds like something the guy that made the Titanic would say :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Hey, @Pro_Vapes

I’ve tried mixing your strawberry recipe. I love it but I noticed a bit of harsh throat hit. I tried different types of nicotine, but not much luck with that. I did change a bit on percentages of your recipe. I was wondering if you can help me by taking a look at my recipe and see if one of the ingredients might be the culprit.

[Coconut (FA)] %0.17

[Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)] %2.00

[Cream Fresh (FA)] %0.50

[Liquid Stevia (Pyure)] %0.36

[Sour Wizard (FA)] %0.36

[Strawberry (MF)] %1.43

[Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)] %2.00

[Strawberry, Ripe (TPA)] %3.00

[Vanilla (MF)] %1.00

[Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)] %2.00

1 Like

I’m making 240 mls about every 6 weeks and none that I’ve mixed it for has told me it was harsh, nor have I experienced this myself. Two of them vape it as a SnV or the next day without complaint. I personally like it best after 3 weeks.

Do you mind telling how you vape it… Mod, Wire, Tank/Rda, Ohms, Watts/TC, because I don’t know why yours is coming out harsh.

Also do you use heat when steeping and how long you steep it?

This is the final version that I’m using…

Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich Original

Ingredient %
Coconut (FA) 0.50
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 2.00
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.50
Strawberry (MF) 1.00
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.50
Strawberry, Ripe (TPA) 3.00
Vanilla (MF) 0.80
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.60

Flavor total: 12.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes