Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

maybe we should split that all up with a new thread " how low can you go " ( with good results )

6 Likes

Done mate

10char

8 Likes

oooo i have bllod orange and the red raspberry two i havent tried yet , my new house that im moving in to has a office which im making into my mixing room , sooooo excited

5 Likes

I just love love that red raspberry! <3

6 Likes

Mixed up a few testers yesterdayā€¦

WIPs

I also tweaked my Cracker Jacks recipe.

One for the FLV recipe bookā€¦ not mixed yetā€¦

One more I just came up withā€¦

7 Likes

Liking the looks of the Cracker Jacks!

5 Likes

Pretty accurate too.

Iā€™m not sure about the FLV version thoā€¦ I havenā€™t mixed it yet.

5 Likes

How is that Flavorah Beer nuts? Itā€™s one of the few I havenā€™t tried yet, but I have never really been a fan of a nut vape. Wow, there really isnā€™t a good way to phrase thatā€¦

9 Likes

Pretty fuckinā€™ close to the real thingā€¦ FLV did a good job in recreating the salty aspect too. Probably about 85% of what I hope for in a salty peanut concentrate, which I think is pretty good considering no other single peanut covers 50% of my needs. In other words itā€™s the best I have tried so far.

5 Likes

Have you tried Expert Peanut Butter (DIYFS) before? I know Beaufort_Batches thinks pretty highly of that one!!

4 Likes

No I havenā€™t tried that one. As for Peanut butter the PB (SC)(RF) is the best Iā€™ve tried. Iā€™ll look into it tho.

EDIT

Not a lot of info on ELR, but the 2 mixers that rated it didnā€™t feel as strongly about it as @Beaufort_Batches.

4 Likes

So I am going to derail the thread againā€¦ But hold it for a minute because it might be worth it :wink:

I have no idea what Expert Peanut Butter DIYFS tastes like, we all know even Holy Vanilla is not my good friend. I do like their tobacco and vanilla raspberry so, but not the point.

The reason I am typing this is, earlier today I went to their homepage because I was setting up the prices in JC and didnā€™t have my invoices with me.

Maybe I am crazy but last time I remember that a 7.5ml glass vial was around $4.49, surprisingly I saw they now offering 1oz for $5.50 as standards? Vials are not even offered anymore. Unless I am absolute sleep deprived, they lowered their prices and that means you could go and try it, but more so, stock up on the holy vanilla. That was actually what I was thinking as I saw that, all of you like that flavor so much :wink:

I use the cheap (TFA) DX Peanut Butter mixed with (FLV) Peanut Butter. While it isnā€™t bad, I wouldnā€™t call this authentic or realistic peanut butter so.

5 Likes

Lately I have been using TFA PB, CAP PB and Hangsen PB mixed together. I am about to complete a Popcorn recipe using this PB trio and itā€™s coming along very well. Iā€™m going to test it a couple of more time this week and I think it should be ready to post soon.

4 Likes

I used my 10ml bottle of PB Expert up and never bought anymore because of the price. Itā€™s good but itā€™s not any better to use with recipes than TFA PB is. The only PB I donā€™t like is Flavorah, it tastes like gross raw peanut milk to me.

5 Likes

Just got Sweet Corn NF and it smells great! Like a rich, sweet Creamed Corn kind of side dish. Should go great with Maple if my nose is on.

5 Likes

Nice! Can the salt aspect be used in other applications or is the nut too dominate? I may have to get a bottle to play with! Thanks PV

4 Likes

Yepā€¦ the Nut is very forward and you will taste it in most mixes. I started using this @.15% and it was just too faint for my taste. Iā€™ve since settle @ .3 to .5%, but Iā€™m still pretty new to this flavor and %s just might change in future mixes.

6 Likes

I figured it would be. I was just curious about the salt and if it was low enough, drown out the nut while still adding the salty bit to other mixes. Iā€™ll just have to give it a shot. Graci

4 Likes

I use it anywhere from 1-2 bottle drops, @DarthVapor and if you are mixing it in with creams and cake/batters type, it will mellow the nutty really nice. I do suggest at least a few days steepingā€¦ up to a week.

1 Like

I mixed this up today and I finally have a Cheesecake mix that I really, really like. Iā€™ve been finger tasting this and I must sayā€¦

PsFh !!!

SB Cheesecake 10-15-18

Ingredient %
Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.20
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 0.80
Lemon Juicy (JF) 0.15
New York Cheesecake (Purilum) 2.00
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.00
Strawberry, Sweet (JF) 2.00
Yes, We Cheesecake YC (INAWERA) 2.00

Flavor total: 8.15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Now for the steep.

Up nextā€¦

5 Likes