Problem with big mods

So, anyone else have critters who prefer the scent of certain vapes? My girls like a cream or dairy based vape. They don’t mind my Thin Mint, but will leave the room the second they smell menthol or anything with koolada. They shoot me a look like “did you put a drop of koolada in that peach tea? Uh, uh. No, I’m out.”

1 Like

I’m kinda like d_fabes in that my best friend, Jamison Auk, he’s a dog, and he recently went blind due to diabetes-one thing he never did complain about my vape.

2 Likes

One of my cats critiques my juice. He’ll sit up if I happen to blow a cloud towards him(I try to remember where he is so that I don’t , but cats like to go places very sneakily) If he doesn’t like the smell of the cloud, chances are I’m on the wrong track!

3 Likes

How many times do we have to say “Taste is subjective.”?? :rofl:
Key point to remember in this situation is, (and desperately trying not to be crass here…) they lick themselves clean!! LMFAO

I wouldn’t take their “criticism” too harshly!

4 Likes

I agree. My kitten not only spends all day cleaning her ass, but her sister’s ass as well. I’m not going to trust the tastebuds of some one who thinks a senior citizen cat’s ass tastes good.

4 Likes

When Ashley wants attention, and to be kept warm, she seems impervious to my vaping.

2 Likes

My two dogs dont like the cloud. I think its the Nic.

1 Like