Problem with big mods

First of all a big THANK YOU to all you wonderful folk out there who have slaved over all these lovely recipes which I am now very busily stealing from you all. I am spoiled for choice and have had to go out and buy a VERY large toolbox to put all my mixes in to steep and am now trying some shake & vapes to keep me going until they are ready.

I must warn you all though. I have come across a problem which although I have looked at a load of reviews nobody has mentioned. I decided to go mad and buy myself a couple of big regulated Mods. Then I sat down and spent ages trying to learn all the menus and stuff. Eventually got that all sorted and decided to do a lovely fruit shake and vape. I tried one in particular a few times and decided that this was defnitely going to be my evening vape. The night was cold, wet and windy and I settled down in front of the tv to watch a DVD, along with my new mod, my new vape and a cup of tea. Also with me were Pebbles my cat on my lap and Lucy my dog at my feet. I sighed with pleasure, took a long drag and closing my eyes exhaled a wonderful cloud of vapour. Thatā€™s when it all went pear shaped. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Pebbles shot off my knees and up the curtains where she sat staring down at me and hissing. Lucy thought I was on fire and barked at me. It took me ages to get Pebbles down again, she was swearing at me all the time. Lucy just disappeard into the kitchen. I had to sit down with them and have a serious talk. So if you DO get yourself a new vaping machine you had better warn your pets first before just bellowing out loads of vapour. They still arenā€™t talking to me. Although I have noticed that they are not so mad that they donā€™t refuse their dinners. :scream_cat:

26 Likes

Never had that problem with my critters. Maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m pretty creepy and they love to see my ugly mug disappear in a big cloud :wind_face: :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

I donā€™t believe that for one moment. LOL.

7 Likes

Thank you for a good story - and a good laugh :joy: Hope youā€™ll be friends again in the nearest future, lol

8 Likes

Glad you liked it. I wasnā€™t laughing at the time I can tell you but I can see the funny side now.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great. Daddy turned into a fire breathing Dragon! My two just gave me the ā€œare you nuts?ā€ look for awhile but soon paid no attention.

6 Likes

I know the feeling. Every time a get my mod out now I am getting filthy looks. Now I am waiting for Lucy to decide to ā€˜hideā€™ the mods. I wouldnā€™t mind if she just hid it in her bed but I will object strongly if she decides to bury it. :paw_prints:

7 Likes

They will come around. Pets get used to change. They love you anyways.

6 Likes

Obviously they are with you all the time ā€¦maybe donā€™t let them watch Game of Thrones ā€¦dogs and cats are soo impressionable :wink:

8 Likes

That is hilarious! Sometimes I think youā€™re right though. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m projecting, but they really seen to catch on to a lot.

5 Likes

Never had that problem. Sara, my older kitty, is use to me blowing huge clouds. Kara, our kitten, well, sheā€™s a cloud chaser. She literally likes to chase and bat at my clouds. Iā€™ve taken to using a 0mg e-liquid on my RDAs as a result. Better safe than sorry.

3 Likes

You might also bear in mind your PG ratioā€¦ As itā€™s a known NO-NO for cats! :wink:

2 Likes

I highly doubt that and if you are ever pretty creepy and ugly you then have to go way out and beyond measure to make it so.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s sweet

1 Like

My fur babies have mixed reactions, from mild annoyance to bemused tolerance, Then again, they are all cats and this is their status normal. Maybe Iā€™m projecting?

7 Likes

Elsie says ā€˜Clouds?.. What clouds? I donā€™t see any cloudsā€™

Elsie is blind. But man, can she track a bug flying around the house.

10 Likes

I must take this opportunity to thank all those who replied to my post. I am pleased that you all enjoyed it. You learn something new every day donā€™t you? I had no idea that VG was bad for cats. I thought that Pebbles was going to pack her bags for a couple of days but sheā€™s got over her hissy fit now and we are all speaking again. I now just get the ā€˜oh no not againā€™ looks. :wink: To be honest I had no idea that an arthritic cat could move so fast, and as for her language!!! I blame Lucy.

10 Likes

It is PG that is bad for cats but only when they ingest it. They used to put it in cat food and that didnā€™t end well.
Just donā€™t let them drink your juice and theyā€™ll be fine. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Was wondering about that.

4 Likes

Thanks for that Jose, I feel a lot better about vaping VG now. I DO like my 70/30 mix. :blush:

4 Likes