Profile RTA Free to you

I was gifted a Profile RTA and some mesh strips…If anyone in the USA wants it let me know , the original owner only used it 3 times . The RTA wasnt his kind of vape , he asked me to PIF if it wasnt my tyoe of thing

14 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try that mesh since a friend let me try his. Still available? @fidalgo_vapes

8 Likes

Yes it yours…Pm me address…Ill send out next week…

10 Likes

Nice score @Plunderdrum
Nice give @fidalgo_vapes. Love this community

8 Likes

It’s a bit of a learning curve to get the wicking dialed in on the Unity, but once you do it’s a damn nice RTA! Advise starting low-ish on power around 45w and work it up after the cotton breaks in. If you have any Rayon that’s even better.

7 Likes

Thanks, TZ! I’ve been soaking in the reviews and tips since this came about. I’ll take your advice to heart. Don’t want to make a mesh of my throat!

7 Likes

For real! Thanks again, @fidalgo_vapes!

8 Likes

No problem…I watched a couple videos about the wicking and decided NOPE lol…You will need to buy the cotton though , unless your gonna use other kind… I believe you csn use cotton bacon , however Wotofo designed a cotton with aglets for the profile ( I think )

6 Likes

@Woftam will you close this thread thank you

6 Likes

Rip grippers and Mike vapes both have excellent wicking videos.
I’ve got several coming that I bought for 5 bucks or so.
Been watching videos.
I’m ready to rock that thing.

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes that is awesome of you to do :+1:

With any mesh tank wicking is the key @Plunderdrum as @TorturedZen mentioned. It is also very dependent on user preference, some love it, some not so much.

Very cool :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ty @Mjag but the person who should get credit is Jeff Lawson…He sent it to me , im only PIF like he did

7 Likes

Cool of both of you :+1:

6 Likes

If you decide you don’t need both tips, I’ve been looking for one of the original tips for a while now. Seems Wotofo discontinued the old ones that were curved and I can’t find them now. =/

I love the original curved tips!!

6 Likes