Project hide duplicate and single flavor recipes is done

I think the worst part was finding a recipe with a really interesting name and you open it up and it’s just Flavorah’s Blueberry Muffin at 6%

11 Likes

Haha Yep. I found one (forget the name) I was intrigued with and it was 20% Bavarian Cream.

7 Likes

My next recipe is going to be called Forrest Whittaker’s Left Eye and it’s just going to be FA Soho at 12%

8 Likes

I have one single flavor recipe and I only posted it because it is the only SF that is worth vaping all by it’s self, but I made sure it was know in the title that it was a single flavor.

9 Likes

TZ, thank you very much and I wish you the very best for December! <3

6 Likes

Lars ate his Wheaties today.
Thank you.
This is exciting

5 Likes

This is awesome :slight_smile:

I’m calling dibs on the 100k recipe again :smiley: woo!

5 Likes

Don’t know what I did…but yer welcome! :blush: And may you have a flavor inspired December as well!

4 Likes

A Big and necessary Move …

Cheers Lars …

4 Likes

Totally, TZ! I forgot now too, but it was something you said… It will hit me later today, watch! :innocent:

4 Likes

Great work @daath you do a lot of good things for the community.

5 Likes

Font change on the forums this morning? Wasnt sure if it was my tired eyes so asked others and replied with “looks crisper”

2 Likes

Hmm I did some forum updates, but I didn’t notice any visual changes myself…

4 Likes

Hmm, well either way, am not complaining as it looks good merely taking notice but was apparent to me when i opened the list of latest topics

3 Likes

Ah, yes, they seem to have tweaked the list :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think that topics were added as well. I don’t remember them being there before (i might be wrong tho)

erm make that categories

3 Likes

They? Who is “they”? :thinking: Like Santa’s helpers?

5 Likes

Thank you @daath . I am so grateful for being able to use this wonderful website because without it I would be totally lost,ELR is my bible for mixing e juice. Thanks again!

8 Likes

Very nicely, and accurately said (for many of us) @Lucas_James_Holden.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.