Project x rta?

I first saw this one reviewed by Todd. It is one of the few anymore that raised an eyebrow for me so I did pick up a clone. For me this one is a home run! So I picked up a couple more.
This one seems to be flying under the radar. In all likelihood probably because of the price of the original.
Because it seems to be flying under the radar I’m just curious if any of you are using this.

3 Likes

Link?

2 Likes

Look what duck duck turned up, a full 30 minute overview :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah there are a couple of English speaking reviews out there and this was a good one.
Not too much on reddit either. Which surprises me considering the ease of use with this one combined with the flavor this one produces.

2 Likes

I got one but I don’t use it as mtl like klaus says it is , for me full open is a restricted direct lung. Flavorful , doesn’t blast through liquid easy on battery life plus I’m high resistance ohms… My o ly querie /worry is citric in the ultem tanks is it a strong enough ultem cis I’ve had authentic RTA have their ultem. Crack and the clones not an I’ve had the clones crack and the authentic not so I now always try my best to find glass maybe you tried the cracker juices in yours yet I’m to scared

3 Likes

I run the original rta also not the mtl version. We shall see how the ultem holds up. I only need to run about 75% of the power I normally would into a given coil so it is super efficient.

2 Likes

That airflow though… Quiet n smooth

3 Likes