Proper ingredients mixing

If you are frothing, I would suggest you get the nic in first. I have noticed when frothing there are very tiny droplets flying through the air. I found this out because I use my tablet at my mixing table to see the recipe. I mixed a bottle and afterward I went to use my tablet and smeared ejuice all over the screen. When I held it at an angle to the light there were tiny droplets all over it. I have tried repeatedly not to allow this to happen. It’s almost impossible. Froth in front of a glass window, or something very shiny. You will see what I mean. My point is, if your nic is the last thing in, you may spray unmixed nicotine first. That may not be a very good thing. I mix in the order of the calculator. Nic, PG, VG, then flavors. As soon as I get the PG in I swish the bottle or flask around to blend it with the nic. Then I add the VG and flavors.

With the frother off, I put it in my flask all the way to the bottom and then turn it on. Deminishes the splatter.

I do the same thing. I usually end up working the mix up and down a tad. That’s probably where mine gets messy.

I do the same and get some on my scale.