Pros/cons of RDA

Im currently using a Freemax tank and mesh pro coils which are awesome but it seems that i go through a coil in about 4-7 days depending on the juice I use. I do prime the coil (I actually let it soak in the juice for a few minutes), I also start the wattage lower than the range and work my way up.

Will a RDA prolong me having to change the coil? Curious to know the pros and cons of an RDA. Thanks a bunch.

5 Likes

Not necessarily , but you can rewick quick and keep coils in rda for a long time by cleaning them

7 Likes

RDA or RTA, both are good for this ability. Coils last a lot longer and you can change cotton as often as you like without having to change the coil.

RTA’s have a reservoir for your juice like the Freemax, RDA you can either drip into or use on a squonk with a BF pin.

Building either requires a bit of a learning curve but there are lot’s of YouTube videos and tutorials to help with that.

5 Likes

@ownedbypandas Rdta’s, Rta’s, Rda’s ALL rock because they’re REBUILDABLE. Cheap wire, cheap cotton. NO MO store bought atomizers, coils, etc.

10 Likes

I mostly use the FreeMaxMeshPro and go at least 2 weeks to a month on a coil, I have a minimum of 4 tanks going at a time and for me I just can’t get the same flavor from anything else.
I also clean and reuse the coils :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Rda or rta I had a same problem with the coils until I cut of the sweat juices. Now they last for three weeks, I can push for more but I get tired of the coil and I need a fresh one so I just change it.

6 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t like sweat juice vapes either. :wink: I know what you meant, just teasing you.

It’s true that vendor juices usually have a lot of sweeteners which can foul a coil pretty quickly. Do you DIY or do you just do vendor juice?

4 Likes

I meant sweet lol… I’m newbie to DIY…
many people add sweeteners to their DIY

5 Likes

I knew what you meant and I agree 100%. Excellent point.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the replies. Im going to do some digging into building a RDA. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention, as far as RDA’s go I get the best flavor from the Wotofo Profile mesh RDA :ok_hand:

7 Likes

The Profile RDA was my #1 before the Elder Dragon came along.

7 Likes