Proven Link Recipe

9 Likes

So your wife gave up EATING Mrs. T’s for vaping STR8’s recipe? :astonished: JK, but that’s a great story. Thx for sharing all of it, including the recipe. I have seen it before.

4 Likes

I loved Msts bakery back then. Her ejuice was so good. We actually talked a lot on crafting recipes and we both used eachothers ideas for our commercial juice. My Snickerdoodle recipe i crafted because hers was my ADV.

I still been trying to recreate her wafflez and blueberry muffin. I know she used diyfs and capella blueberry muffin but something else she used in it really transformed it

4 Likes

Im sure you were prob using one of the snockerdoodle recipes i posted on ecf back then which were also good but a little different from this one that i sold

4 Likes

This Snickerdoodle recipe is a topic of conversation :grin: seems to make me interested in trying it…I will try to find the ingredients first…if I have trouble finding them, maybe I will ask you for help or if possible we can collaborate. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Lynda Pynes Happy cinnabon is really good too

4 Likes

I was looking through your recipes, I couldn’t find it :thinking:

3 Likes

At the bottom of page 2. Besides snickerdoodle this is my fav of all my recipes

7 Likes

Yes, I was. If I look hard enough I could probably find the screenshot I took way back then. I know it’s floating around on one of my drives.

I have the new one in the cabinet steeping while I finish the last of my current bottle.

3 Likes

It sure is a shame the way things went down because she was definitely a master at her trade. We loved everything we ordered from her.

3 Likes

I dont even know the story of what happened, just that people stopped getting there orders

3 Likes

That’s essentially it. I think she just got overwhelmed. She brought Brandon on to manage the administrative side of things so she could focus on mixing, while also dealing with moving to a different state, but I think it just got to be too much.

3 Likes