PSA: the last of the original boreas

So I love my boreas, got one during Black Friday, I’m late to the party I know, but eciggity had them where I paid 12 bucks for one after the holiday discount. I have been looking for a second one, and tried to get another from eciggity but they sold the last one right before I ordered but didn’t realize it till after they took my money lol so I swapped it for the alleria. I still have the itch for a second boreas, so I got on vape crawler and checked every site that had it, and all were sold out except one, subtanksupply. They only have 9 black ones left after I ordered mine, and as far as I can tell they are the only people that have the original boreas in stock at all. The boreas has been discontinued, so if you want to get one they have them for $25, I bit the bullet and paid it lol.

4 Likes

I only have a few pieces of gear I hold in high enough regard to never part with, and the Boreas v1 is one of them. Really is a nice piece of kit.

1 Like

That is still my favorite rta . Thanks to @Pro_Vapes for the heads up about it.I won’t say how many I own but I will say that I bought two more a few months ago just in case of the vape apocalypse.
I think a few are still available on eBay for $19.99
Has anyone tried the V2 and if so how does it compare. I have started squonking the past few months but still keep a mod with a boreas on it during the drive in to work.

3 Likes

This one here @Fishaddict420?

2 Likes

Yep, subtanksupply is in ky lol probably them

1 Like

Paid 5 more to get it off their site lol oh well at least I have another one on the way:)

1 Like

I got one from them as well and could kick myself for not getting a couple more. I also got the Billow 2.5 and that one was nice as well.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried the v2, but I usually don’t buy hardware unless it’s a great deal lol. I’m really disappointed they lowered the juice capacity though, and idk how they could make the flavor any better, so why discontinue the v1? It’s such a good tank😢 the only thing I saw as an improvement on the v2 is the 810 drip tip option

1 Like

I own both V1 and V2. Both are great but if I had to choose just one it would be V1.

5 Likes

I got my v1 a few days ago. So far it’s been great. I have ordered v2 from FastTech, but u know how that goes. I think it will arrive in 2 weeks. I’ll do a comparison then.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, i grabbed 4 as i absolutely love these tanks.

2 Likes