PTCoils: Affordable coils! Now with website

Hi guys, so this is my first post here and wanted to share my craft with you all :grin:
Iā€™ve been making coils for nearly 2 years now and are selling them at what I feel are reasonable prices, come and have a look and see if anything takes your fancy. I ship all over the world so no issues with posting to wherever you lovely lot reside, Iā€™m also running an offer called ā€œMarch madnessā€ which gives you 20% of your total order price. Thanks for reading and hope to maybe hear from a few of you in the future :+1:

9 Likes

Another business on farcebook? Thatā€™s gotta be a joke right?

permanent FB block over here, sorry dude.

1 Like

Why would that be a joke? Itā€™s no different to being on forums dude

1 Like

No forum in the world is so invasive as farcebook. I used to clean spyware for a living, Iā€™m not going to sign up for it to get some coils lol.

Comparison to other forums? Youā€™re joking right? But anyways, off topic. Good luck with it. Iā€™d have a look if you post it somewhere else.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just in the process of finding alternative ways to promote my craft so maybe when I have it all figured out you could have a look as you say. I also have an email address Phillipturton81@gmail.com that I can be contacted on 24/7 and can provide prices and pictures if required :+1:

4 Likes

It may be good if you post acouple pic here. :duck::dash::dash::dash::hatched_chick:

5 Likes

Yes, as @Chrispdx suggested, maybe you should post some pics here! I am one who does not do the whole social media thingā€¦I am in this forum and that is it. However, your reputation as an excellent maker of coils precedes you and I would love to have a look at some of them!

Edit: Pugsley's full flavoured and tightly wrapped review of Phillip Turton's hand crafted coils

4 Likes

I too donā€™t do Facebook as a rule, but I created an account so that I could buy coils.
I just received my first order from PT and they are as good as any Iā€™ve used, including M.Terk and other well known coil builders. Prices are great too.
Do yourselves a favor, create a Facebook account (any name and email address of course) and get yourselves some of his great coils!

2 Likes

I donā€™t do the book of face either but one look at these makes me want to reconsider opening my account back up.

4 Likes

Phillip, sorry for the piss poor welcome you got to the forums. I gladly welcome you. Like tbt said your rep as a coil builder was well known before you arrived. Thanks for joining us!

9 Likes

@TheTinMan1 thanks dude :+1: Iā€™m looking forward to being part of the community :grin:

7 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

ive chatted with @PTcoils on messenger his response was quick and respectful regardless of which site his business is on shouldnt matter , he is a part of this community and should be given a warm welcome and your right social media is social media any way you want to slice it welcome @PTcoils i hope your time here is a good one thank you for providing us the oppurtunity

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @fidalgo_vapes it means a lot to know that what Iā€™m trying to achieve with this is being appreciated :grin:

7 Likes

I guess youā€™ve already seen this, but Iā€™ll leave it here anyway. And welcome to our online home with your beautiful coil art!

8 Likes

Yes I have @anon60225325 :grin: but thanks for the repost :ok_hand: @Pugs1970 really went all out on his review of my coils and really made them look awesome :ok_hand::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Yeah, you were thinking about the Colin Farrell gif at the end there? :grin: Totally agree, that was a nice combination. Jk, the coils do fine on their own.

5 Likes

I know they do just didnā€™t want to come across as big headed :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes