Pugsley's almost incredible review of the Ijoy Combo RDTA

Oh, another sterling review Mr Pugs!.. & I’ll just take this opportunity to compliment you on your nails… you must be spending a fortune on manicures!..

7 Likes

well…that’s a first lmaoooo

one should always look after oneself…don’t you know…wot wot :wink:

1 Like

As always another fantastic review. Those places need to keep the supplies coming so we can keep having fun. Informative without the boring…and loads of laughs :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Thank you :wink:🖒

Great review @Pugs1970 as usual! You know, you are really good at this! You have a knack for persuading the vaping public to buy more vape gear (like that’s hard, lol)!!! But no, seriously, I think everyone here is onto something! Vendors should be sending you stuff to review for us because you are very good at it! Very entertaining yet again!

@Heaven_Gifts @June - You guys really should take a look at this man’s previous reviews and possibly send him more to review for us because he is great!

4 Likes

Pugs, you have shedloads of kit, so have a practice with a video camera, doing mock reviews of the stuff you have. Don’t need to post em, just play, watch 'em with your missus, critique them, edit them in with your funnies, and see what comes …

5 Likes

Wow, I don’t know what to say to that, that’s amazing support thank you so much :grinning:, heaven gifts have been great, Sophia and Christina are lovely, they said as soon as they have something new they’ll send it me, they do like the reviews, gearbest have said they want me to do some stuff with them and apparently they have sent me something but they haven’t responded to the last couple of messages so not sure what’s going on there yet, and a couple of others have shown a bit of interest but again not been really responsive, I definitely want to do more I do get a real kick out of it lol :grinning: thanks again for your kind words :wink:🖒

1 Like

Yeah I know what your saying dude, but I just don’t think what I do would come across the same in a video know what I mean, the gifs and pictures etc, it’s where the humour is and without them I don’t think the reviews would be the same? I guess the format I use now suits my daft sense of humour and if I sa in front of a camera I’d be just like…erm…yeah…tank n stuff…lol

2 Likes

Gonna get some Orsum Source Reviewed by Pugs the Great

1 Like

I could totally do that dude, you know how much I love it, I’m guessing juice reviews would be shorter but I reckon I could still do it :wink:🖒

1 Like

On the video thing… I agree and must say your low-tech home-brew reviews have a certain appeal for me. Maybe I’m jaded and over-stimulated with all the cookie-cutter ("…let’s dive down") Youtube swill. You inform and entertain and beyond the GIFs your photography is A OK. I mean you’re no @SirRisc :wink: , but apparently you two share a manicurist (heh)

…wait maybe your Lady does your hand modeling prep and that sounded f’ed up …I meant to say “noice cuticles Mate”! And don’t deny it we already know she’s on your Staff …wait a minute I meant…

4 Likes

Brilliant!

1 Like

I’m at my girlfriends nieces 2nd birthday party, laughed out loud then and couldn’t explain why :joy: lmao
I was actually a photographer/studio manager for 10 years I could do artsy but like you said @SirRisc has that covered, his reviews are expertly technical and thorough, I’m a fan, I don’t want to copy anyone else’s style, i feel i represent the average vaper, someone who just likes cool stuff that works and doesnt get hung up on the math,genuinely glad you’re a fan of mine though man thanks 🖒
Makes me want to do more :wink:🖒🖒

4 Likes

By all means, do so! I liked reading this review :wink:

2 Likes

Now there’s a compliment :wink:🖒 lol thanks man, means a lot 🖒

2 Likes

last words from me …Congrats most on coming up with something original (to me at least) That’s pretty hard to do. You definitely have a creative voice all your own and it looks like you already have fans. I think these reviews could start drawing more people to ELR for more than recipes …best of luck getting more sponsors because WE CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE …uh err Vaportainment :wink:

4 Likes

dude …lol, you make me blush man, I’m gonna do it…
I’m gonna…
yes i am…
I’m gonna grab those fluffy cheeky chops of yours and

FLUBALUBALUBALUBA

There…I feel better now :grin:

Love ya man :wink::ok_hand:

and I’m keeping this…:neutral_face:

3 Likes

Vaportainment is now illegal in the USA since 8.8.16 Cease and desist ASAP, or pay the $3518.75 yearly,
and register it with the proper warnings, and wait for approval from the FDA.

Nevertheless, @JoJo still has not added Pugs1970 O giver of Gifs and I am concerned that she is OK.

Sorry, off to the cocina to make the Ozo BLT’s…

5 Likes

P.S. The Vaporinati is watching you. [as is MI6]

2 Likes

Got it! :smiley: Sorry, was in the middle of nowhere for the weekend with family. Very little service and spending time away from all things digital. Nice to get away every once in awhile. I’m touched you worried though! :blush:

3 Likes