Pugsley's none venomous review of the Asvape Cobra Sub Ohm Tank

:rofl: as usual, the stock coils make it a no no for me though. They are very good looking but with that much detail they must be costing a fortune. I might get it if they get an RBA.

Did they include any lube? :innocent:

5 Likes

If not, you could probably get away with using some vg.

4 Likes

Yeah you can! It actually works really well!
I mean…yeah…maybe…that might work :thinking:

4 Likes

Thank you dear lol :wink:

2 Likes

Shit, you’re way ahead of me, now why didn’t I think of that :exploding_head:

4 Likes

LMFAO, ooops, dropped a coil.

Do you know if they are coming out with the a RBA section? That would be the tits if they do.

Great review and if anyone is looking for a great deal vapordna has one that ends today: Asvape | Vape Box Mods, Starter Kits

Spend $25 or more and purchase this item for $4.99 using coupon code “COBRA”. Due to the nature of this sale, no returns or exchanges will be accepted and all sales are final. Limit One (1) per transaction, while supplies last.

I know of people who have gotten 2 or 3 Cobra’s for $5 each but it is a wait and see if vapordna will honor that since it says limit 1 per transaction.

1 Like

Yeah man apparently the RBA is a done deal, keeping my peepers peeled for one, love the tank, if they made a 30mm RTA in the same guise I’d be all over that like a tramp on chips :ok_hand:
Cool company, worthy of attention 🖒

1 Like

That is the best news I have heard, my main complaint was the lack of coil options but an RBA is on my wish list for sure!

Don’t even tease me about a 30mm Cobra, I would buy it right away.

I agree with you on Asvape, I may lol when saying the name but the quality they deliver is no joke.

1 Like