Pugsley's positively predatory review of the Wismec Sinuous Ravage 230 Kit

Thanks brother :wink::+1: yeah there are some nice products comin from Wismec at the mo but yeah…the proof will most definitely be in the pudding…

1 Like

Awesome review as always! Awesome pics and memes (whatever there called) Great job Dave! Ty @Vapesourcing for supplying the product!

2 Likes

Seems I am one of the few that still has a working Predator mod. I have had no issues with mine. I don’t use it daily. But it has at least 15,000 puffs on it. Nice device, my first firing panel opposed to button device, Bc I was not privyed to the alien hype .

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks @redscaddy22 :wink::+1:

Yeah there’s obv gonna be some that made the grade but unfortunately for the Predator it wasn’t the majority.
I don’t think I’ve heard of a mass produced device which has had quite so much bad feedback from vapers, The QC was just awful. :+1:

2 Likes

Tank looks compatible with baby beast coils, and Eleaf HW coils (ello tank) that whole family of coils?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not no, one is longer than the other , I did take a picture of the difference but I’m on my phone and it’s on my laptop, there’s about 2 or 3mm difference. …crafty Lol :joy:

4 Likes

Killer review! :grinning: :tada: Fucking hilarious as usual!

4 Likes

Why thank you very much kind lady :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I had to read it again. I haven’t bought a true regulated device in a while, but this review might change that.

4 Likes

Don’t come running to me if you break it with your big fat shaky fingers…

5 Likes

They aren’t fat! They’re girthy!

4 Likes

lmfao Pug…good review as usual–:smile:

2 Likes

Thanks brother :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Nice review there Pugsy, thank god someone has highlighted the “stealth mode” anomaly . Only advantage of a stealth mode I can imagine is to keep the moths from flitting round your mod whilst you vape outside on a warm summers evening.

2 Likes

lol…I know right?..very shady business…

Thanks Jude :wink:

1 Like