Pugsley's simplistic yet logical review of the CoilART DPRO 133 Premium Kit

It’s always a treat when I finally finish my review to read yours brother. Always informative and entertaining as hell, U DA MAN!

I wish I had the same experience with the o’rings though, it takes no effort at all to take off the top cap on my review sample, they grabbed my o’rings from the crap pile…lol.

Your killin it as always :+1:

3 Likes

Oh it I think it’s ace that we give different experiences brother, keeps things real, similar O ring experience between me and TM with the Buddah V4…I could literally flick my mod and the top would fly off…his was nowhere near as bad, luck of the draw I think…I did love this kit though, and still do…just so simple :wink:
thanks man :+1:

3 Likes

Hahahahaha! Great review, cheers :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks brother :wink: :+1: :grin:

3 Likes

I kinda skipped over this one because I’m not looking for a Mech mod. Have to say tho if I did this would be at the top of the list. The quality just pops on this, but CoilArt has that Rep …Slick AF

Another great infotaining review! Thanks!

2 Likes

always welcome brother Darc :wink: thanks for the comment :ok_hand:

1 Like

Another great review. Informative and entertaining as hell!
Good thing I have my kid’s college money to dip into.

3 Likes

Why thank you very much :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks… it never bothered me that I never had kids until now.:sob:

Great review @Steampugs! I do have a few questions.
Does it have an auto shutoff /sleep function ? Does it fire like a mech , meaning, does it fire fast and hard ? When you feel all that power does it give you a slight tingling sensation like eating a York Peppermint Pattie?:grin:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I don’t even know what that is lmaooo

No…thankfully…

my experience with mechs is limited but it does fire fast and pretty hard yeah, It has a little more to do with all the safety aspects ect but it’s still quick, I have a .17 build on it right now but you could take that down to .10, suck a bit more power out and still be safe…

3 Likes

School is in session!

I haven’t seen any reviewer mentioning that it had an auto shutoff or a delay like some mosfet mods do.
Thanks , I am going to pick one up!

4 Likes

This was always one of my favorites

1 Like