Pulse 80 watt

Hey y’all. watch this vid if you want to know whats going on with the pulse 80 watt squonk mod

14 Likes

I don’t know about y’all, but I won’t ever buy from voopoo. ever!

#BoycottVooPoo

6 Likes

#BoycottVoopoo

5 Likes

Aw, Tony man. That’s been a great guy, that has given all his extras away before he ever got into designing his own stuff, back when he was solely making money from his media company. That’s just awful, I’ve talked to him for years now, that’s such a shame. It couldn’t have happened to a better guy, damn.

11 Likes

That is really shitty of Voopoo, I was thinking of getting a Drag, and this also looked interesting, and still interested with the Vandy Vape chip, but as for Voopoo they lost my respect, and a sale.

7 Likes

Screw those guys! I won’t buy any of their products. Don’t care how good they are.

9 Likes

Now we know what the poo in voopoo stands for, its their shitty business practices

11 Likes

I only have one mod, voopoo drag, but it’s time to buy a new mod anyway.

6 Likes

thanks for all your support,

25 Likes

We may bicker among our selves, but that’s what families do. Now we found a wolf in sheep’s clothing, and we band together. BYE BYE wolf. Now we have a new fur coat.

10 Likes

That’s some really nasty business practice… trying to make sure that the average joe can’t have a great affordable squonking mod from the designer who tried to bring squonking to the masses.
I am definitely boycotting VooPoo, I wouldn’t even buy their mods if they brought out a DNA250C model for 5$ with free shipping! Burn in hell VooPoo! :rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

:thinking: Will @woftam be altering a Drag?

6 Likes

Hahahah if i had one here i would be putting it thru the mill. I sold the last I had 2 days back and wont be restocking. Bogan just smashed one with a hammer - he really needed a better hammer.

10 Likes

He used a rubber mallet… Lol :joy:

5 Likes

Looks like they have a new logo

7 Likes

Can they just do that? You have a contract and they break it?!
I have no products from this company and now I never will.
What an assholes :poop: :angry:

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about your challenges. I was very excited to order this mod with gene chip.

That being said, sure great…there will be a candy vape chip. Super cool. What will be even better for promoting your product is to get it in the hands of phil besaurdo or Daniel djlsb vapes (spelling errors I know) I want to see their tests before I buy.

Without their tests I will wait for 6months before purchasing one. Just saying.

3 Likes

Well i have Drag an use to recommend them…now it just went into retirement…What they did was very low…as low as u can go…watching Vandy vape finalize the design and pull the plug an do what Vandy and Tony had designed…I would buy the new version of vandy vape pulse mod just to show support…I hope when VooPoo puts tha mod out they sit on shelves an collect dust…then they will wish they sold thier chips an boards…I am a big fan of Vandy atomizers…so will continue to support them and any who is asking about a mod …I will be sure to say dont get a VooPoo…they are PooPoo…hang in their Vandy an Tony and bring it on…show them what u have…and how better

6 Likes

Look what Voo Poo wrote on fb!

2 Likes

They are just covering their ass with lies…they did not expect the vape community to revolt on them…we as a group of enthuesisits are powerful when need be

5 Likes