Pumpkin cheescake

looking for suggestions for the pumpkin , i am thinking pumpkins spice flavorah , any other suggestion would be great these will be new flaves for me ty

1 Like

I got tpa pumpkin spice in my stash, kind of missing the “pumpkin” though. Was thinking of maybe getting a sweet potato flavour or something else to give it a boost. Waiting to find a decent pumpkin flavour as well.

2 Likes

I have TPA pumpkin (on its way), FA cinnamon ceylon, and FA Catalan cream (which has some spice notes) which I intend on using in a a pumpkin cheesecake recipe. I have no idea what that’s gonna be like, but I’ll let you know!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure (although I have no actual experience) that most of the “pumpkin pie spice” flavors are just the spice without the pumpkin, so you’ll want a plain pumpkin flavor to go along with them unless you actually go with a pumpkin pie flavor.

1 Like

any suggestions on the pumpkin pie flaves

TPA lol didnt catch that

1 Like

This will be my very first attempt!

1 Like

capella and hangsen have pumpkin pie as well i just found also lorann

1 Like

I went to Trader Joes (Hipster grocery) tonight and it was Pumpkin Spice everything …even pumpkin corn chips. I bought some “This Pumpkin Walks into a Bar” cereal bar …which is basically two fig newtons. The figgy part was more like apple with pumpkin spice, tasty …and of course, the first thing that came to mind was “how can I vape this?”

The next thing to come to mind was Sweet Potato Pie, so @Ghettotrout that might be a good guess! I say Taro (TPA) is viable for a pumpkin pie test or possible add to the Pumpkin Spice-only (Flavorah). I also really enjoyed the very-much-like Fuji apple flavor these TJ cookies had going on, any actual pumpkin was less noticeable. Pumpkin Apple Cheesecake? Sweet Potato Pie Cheesecake? …wait for it …Sweet Potato Apple Pie Cheesecake? …now I’m hungry

3 Likes

almost anything that ends in cheesecake im willing to try

4 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/242261/Country+Pumpkin

2 Likes

I don’t know why but 1 drop of eggnog per 10ml really complimented the pumpkin spice flv. I have tfa pumpkin spice and to me it’s a lot more spicy with the nutmeg flavor then the flv. I like the flv better bc it’s less spicy.

1 Like

Be aware when or if making this recipe … There is a member that does not agree with the percentage I assigined to the pumpkin pie flavoring … I may be heavy on it but when I made, steeped and tested it, it seemed to balance with the other flavors it’s dwelling with.

2 Likes

If you have gotten Cap’s Pumpkin Pie Spice to work, I applaud you. I’ll have to give it a shot. I never could get it to be good in anything except my morning latte. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m feelin ya bro! I had someone join and start a new account just to give my Jawbreaker (with 8% Sucralose) one star after being posted for 5 minutes. Openness is not always rewarded :wink: …but if we held back we would never sing …thanks for the share :astonished:

3 Likes

That is alllot of sucralose but in its defense jawbreakers are a ball of sugar right

1 Like

heh yes but that was actually the point to see how high I could take it. The adapted recipe (not mine) used 15% sucralose which I mixed as described (to test!) and it almost collapsed my lungs (insert overly dramatic emoji here). When we talk about how much sucralose is being added to many commercial juices, it may be alot but it ain’t 15% BTW I wouldn’t even put Splenda in my coffee …not sure why I’m vaping any …other than it works

2 Likes