Pure Flavors

I appreciate it @Apathy, I think I was just able to score a few bottles of it already. Thank you.

3 Likes

Apathy…I know how damn picky you are so hearing about Pure makes me want to have some, i reached out to the company so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I have not but I’ll definitely try to get some. Alot of people rave about flv eggnog and while it’s definitely the best of the “popular” brands, pures is soooo much better imo… but I’ll definitely try to check em out. Never heard of em tbh…

6 Likes

Regarding “Pure” eggnog…
I wonder how the math would work out if someone ordered a gallon, and 18 people each threw in, to get 200 ml each?
Ya’ll got me all curious now.

3 Likes

I’m definitely down to chip in on an order. Idk if I need 200mls, lol a 10ml lasted my almost 2 yrs. But I’m definitely willing to chip in 20bucks or so…

3 Likes

Sign me up @fidalgo_vapes.

2 Likes

Nope you can buy any amount I think, it just did not work out as viable to order less after postage & import charges, luckily you guys in the states don’t have to worry about the import charges.

4 Likes

If it’s any use to you guys thinking of doing a bulk order I can check all my stash & notes for the PF range & confirm which are the best of their range in case you’d like to order other stuff??

5 Likes

Ok so none said yes but I’ll list what I think to be the gems in the range for you anyway, I think I tested a good 90% of them at the time.

Blueberry
Eggnog
Elderflower
Lychee
Honey
Peanut

IMPO all the above 6 are best in their class, no other brands come close to them, they are all super authentic to the real thing & I wish I had access to those here, below are the others which are also really good, but you can get decent alternatives with easier to find brands

Cherry
Cranberry
Cream
Hazelnut

6 Likes

What do you mean “none said yes”? Where you trying to get a group buy with some people ya know? Or did you speak with pure about something? Sorry just looking for clarification…

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had some amaretti flavors that were phenomenal, but they’re almost all very weak, where ya need to use 10% or more, and they’re just expensive af, and the smallest size they sell is 100mls. There’s just sooooo many flavoring manufacturers out there, literally hundreds if not thousands. Which is one of the reasons “cloning” can be so difficult.
Unfortunately I’ve only had pures eggnog, and it’s Def the best eggnog flavoring I’ve had out of the dozen or so I’ve tried, but if it’s anything to go by I can only imagine the other pure flavors are probably worth getting.
I’m definitely down if anyone else wants to go in on some

3 Likes

Don’t go getting to excited as many of the Pure flavours range are pretty awful, same thing with brands like say Crystal flavours, a few real gems but the range is not as strong over the whole range as you’d expect, as I said I tried most of them way back & the ones I listed above are the ones that stood out to me as worth mixing with & the 1st 6 on the top list are just insanely good.

As for the none said yes, well nobody really seemed to be that concerned, I know you were looking at a group buy, but figured you were just on about the eggnog Apathy.

I hope you can do a pool buy & get the chance to try some of the nicer ones from the range, if you were in the UK I’d send you the others I have here for postage, I’d gladly still do that, but postage to the states ain’t cheap, but the offers there, I can have a look which ones I have if you wish.

5 Likes

Sorry…I meant to say YES PLEASE and ty

4 Likes

Eggnog INW is way better imo (but another hard to find flavor; maybe another dead flavor?). It’s Eggnog Liqueur like Advocaat Sasami, very good :ok_hand:.

4 Likes

Yeah inw no longer makes it unless it’s called something other than eggnog

4 Likes

Got your message…I emailed Pure so hopefully they return emails

5 Likes

Did pure ever get back to ya?

3 Likes

No…Tho By is going to reach out to them .

3 Likes