Pure Flavors

Trying to reach Frunkster, i dont know who they are in RL, or anyone who might know who sells “pure flavors” or where i can get them from. I did find pureflavours.com on line but i dont know if thats the correct company. I know frunkster has some experience with them, unfortunately i dont actually know who frunkster is…

6 Likes

@Frunkster ……

6 Likes

Hopefully he’ll drop in. He’s reviewed a handful and looking at his Maple notes, he did not include a website.

5 Likes

@Apathy ?? @Frunkster ??

4 Likes

Idk if that’s them or not… I’m looking for their eggnog which they don’t seem to have on that site, and unfortunately they won’t ship to certain cities/states due to the pact act and I’m in one of those places they’re not shipping to…hopefully that’s not them lol

4 Likes

Appreciate the tag SD, I am fairly sure those are not the same brand, but are the same name, none of the really good flavours they do on that list like the eggnog Apathy mentions nor the peanut, I wish I could get a stock of the ones from Germany without shelling out a fortune on import fees, I also see today that we have lost the M&P brand which is a gutter no more cali chow or batter up urgh

5 Likes

Hey @Apathy

The ones we know are based in Germany, I can get them but import charges are a joke, as you say their eggnog is to die for as is the peanut & blueberry, pretty sure this is not the same company, I’ll have a search & post a link shortly for you

5 Likes

that’s the one, I did do a big pool / group buy for the blueberry a few years ago with other mixers in the UK, but we had to order like 500ml of it to make it worthwhile, they are not the easiest company to deal with.

& you can always reach me on FB my name is Frank Mewes :wink:

7 Likes

Ty brother. Lol had no idea you’re frank. Yeah I had a 10ml of their eggnog that I got from someone awhile back. Wanted to make a holiday recipe but I didn’t know I was our. No other eggnog compares… it’s so good! And my hearts broken lol

6 Likes

I just started a thread about eggnog , is their another one out there better than FLV or maybe one that will pair well

5 Likes

This was a bummer to hear about …F the FDA

4 Likes

That is a shame. I never got around to trying any of their flavors, and did want to try the chow. :frowning:

4 Likes

I didn’t find anything recent, BUT …

1 Like

Have you tried the Advocatt from SSM?? it’s IMO the only other really good eggnog type flavour & not far off being as good as the PF Apathy

5 Likes

Maybe a good thing as you’d most certainly miss the cali chow, it’s insanely good, but one of the most indescribable flavours, their chocomoca chow is also excellent as is the Go nutz

5 Likes

TBH I don’t rate the FLV version at all fidalgo, try the SSM Advocatt

5 Likes

@Frunkster I’d never heard of Advocatt before, but it sure sounds good …

Who is SSM ?

4 Likes

Sasami is the brand, just looked on their site & can’t find the Advocatt though so with it being gone seems pure flavours is going to be the only option, WTF is happening to home mixing

7 Likes

I just sent Pure an email regarding the Eggnog…Is minimum 500ml? Is the email best way to buy ?

2 Likes

Just taste like another coffee to me… I’ve got like 9mls left of a 10ml bottle if ya want it…

3 Likes