Purilum on Amazon Now ($$)

Just wanted to share this, from Purilum. :grinning:

12 Likes

Well thatā€™s an interesting development!

$6 for 10ml though? :yikes:

7 Likes

Linky:

https://www.amazon.com/Purilum-Concentrate-Allergen-Multiple-Strawberry/dp/B085GN6THB/

Seems a bit expensive? What does it ā€œusuallyā€ cost?

4 Likes

Itā€™s alot cheaper from River Supply.

$1.39 for a 15ml

7 Likes

Yeahā€¦ but, donā€™t you want to do your part in helping Mr. Bezos make $10,000.00 per second. :thinking:

4 Likes

There, I added dollar signs to signify the crazy ass prices. :+1:

7 Likes

Country apple isnā€™t even on there :man_shrugging:. I could see them selling on Amazon while closed but those are crazy high prices. Dosenā€™t RS own PUR?

3 Likes

I donā€™t think so. I think Fontem Ventures owns Purilum.

What Daath said, I knew I remembered that from somewhere.

6 Likes

Or at least partnered with themā€¦

4 Likes

Looks like in 2018 they partnered together. Guess I could have looked it up before guessing lol.

Sniped me and provided a link. Outshined twice in 1 post :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve always liked Purilum but still not crazy about ordering from River Supply. Shame Amazonā€™s prices arenā€™t more inline with them.

2 Likes

Did you notice Amazonā€™s prices for Capella? $7.25 for 13ml!

3 Likes

No, I hadnā€™t actually! Sheesh!

Come to think of it though, Iā€™ve never looked for flavors on there (other than MF at one point).

Makes me glad Iā€™ve not been missing anything on one hand, and sad for those who arenā€™t familiar with the community sourced shops on the other.

3 Likes

:blush: That made me smile. So true. Canā€™t believe the prices they are charging. Iā€™m all for people making a profit, but this is plain greed. Just gonna have to wait I guess, until other suppliers stock it.

3 Likes

Donā€™t ship to Australia and not listed on Amazon Australiaā€¦ wasnā€™t going to buy anywayā€¦ just saying.

2 Likes

Possibly too much alcohol content to go by air? (only guessing). Hard to say for sure though.

Welcome to ELR by the way!

1 Like

Purilium Is owned by Fontem and from my understanding River Supply is somehow toed to Fontem as wellā€¦

3 Likes

Cheers mate.

2 Likes

I retract my thumbs up :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and I was getting so enthused.

2 Likes