Purilum on Amazon Now ($$)

Just wanted to share this, from Purilum. :grinning:

12 Likes

Well that’s an interesting development!

$6 for 10ml though? :yikes:

7 Likes

Linky:

https://www.amazon.com/Purilum-Concentrate-Allergen-Multiple-Strawberry/dp/B085GN6THB/

Seems a bit expensive? What does it “usually” cost?

4 Likes

It’s alot cheaper from River Supply.

$1.39 for a 15ml

7 Likes

Yeah… but, don’t you want to do your part in helping Mr. Bezos make $10,000.00 per second. :thinking:

4 Likes

There, I added dollar signs to signify the crazy ass prices. :+1:

7 Likes

Country apple isn’t even on there :man_shrugging:. I could see them selling on Amazon while closed but those are crazy high prices. Dosen’t RS own PUR?

3 Likes

I don’t think so. I think Fontem Ventures owns Purilum.

What Daath said, I knew I remembered that from somewhere.

6 Likes

Or at least partnered with them

4 Likes

Looks like in 2018 they partnered together. Guess I could have looked it up before guessing lol.

Sniped me and provided a link. Outshined twice in 1 post :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I’ve always liked Purilum but still not crazy about ordering from River Supply. Shame Amazon’s prices aren’t more inline with them.

2 Likes

Did you notice Amazon’s prices for Capella? $7.25 for 13ml!

3 Likes

No, I hadn’t actually! Sheesh!

Come to think of it though, I’ve never looked for flavors on there (other than MF at one point).

Makes me glad I’ve not been missing anything on one hand, and sad for those who aren’t familiar with the community sourced shops on the other.

3 Likes

:blush: That made me smile. So true. Can’t believe the prices they are charging. I’m all for people making a profit, but this is plain greed. Just gonna have to wait I guess, until other suppliers stock it.

3 Likes

Don’t ship to Australia and not listed on Amazon Australia… wasn’t going to buy anyway… just saying.

2 Likes

Possibly too much alcohol content to go by air? (only guessing). Hard to say for sure though.

Welcome to ELR by the way!

1 Like

Purilium Is owned by Fontem and from my understanding River Supply is somehow toed to Fontem as well…

3 Likes

Cheers mate.

2 Likes

I retract my thumbs up :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and I was getting so enthused.

2 Likes