Purilum Recipes!

Now all u need is some butter cream :wink:

1 Like

Probably one of my top 5 favorite all time recipes.
I could use gallons of this stuff.

2 Likes

This is great but has to steep a few days!

vanilla pudding w/Wafers

Ingredient %
Butterscotch (FA) 0.8
Caramel (FA) 1.5
Cream (Flavorah) 1
Joy (FA) 0.5
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 0.8
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 0.5
Meringue (Purilum) 1
Nilla Wafer with Milk (Purilum) 2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 1
Vanilla (MF) 1
Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah) 2
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 1
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 16.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

this looks amazing! Very intricate but the reward must be otherworldly :raised_hands:

2 Likes

http://tjek.nu/r/9DhF

3 Likes

Have u had a chance to try it yet
I have tried a couple of coffee flavors not hit it just right yet

2 Likes

Yes I am vaping it right now I mixed it with test samples . The % should be good but you can add more if you like. And it does not gunk up your coils

2 Likes

Looks like another order from NR is coming
Thanks much

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how to copy recipes over to the feed but hereā€™s a link to it. This is very good and I hope you enjoy it.

4 Likes

OMG! This looks delicious and is right up my alley! Thanks for the share! Iā€™m going to mix this up now!

1 Like

I hope you enjoy as much as we are. Its been my ADV for the past couple days, and as you can imagine itā€™s leaves an incredible aroma in the air. This one was a lot of fun tweaking to get it honed in

2 Likes

Looks AMAZING! I love how you threw that Butter Pecan in there. Definitely looks incredible!

3 Likes

Try some Kigola, Jelly Candy, and a little Country Apple :wink: All Purilum - end result: Happiness.

Adjust to whichever flavor youā€™d like to stand out more but it tastes quite delicious! Easy on the Country Apple though, it can over power the Kigola!

2 Likes

Sorry for the multiple post but this really turned out so good! Hope you guys enjoy!

Cookie Dough Ice Cream : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1229873/Cookie%20Dough%20Ice%20Cream

2% (TPA) Peanut Butter
0.5% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1% Butter Cream (Purilum)
1% Cookie (Flavorah)
2% Cookie Dough (Flavorah)
1% Meringue (Purilum)
0.5% Milk Chocolate (Flavorah)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 10%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/9NXr

4 Likes

Donā€™t apologize, we love seeing all the blends you create. Your use of implementing Purilum into your juice is very interesting. We are excited whenever you post to see how youā€™re using the Purilum brand :slight_smile:

This looks great though! Who wouldā€™ve thought that Peanut Butter would be a vital factor for a Cookie Dough Ice Cream! Weā€™re going to look into tasting this juice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dang it. Your mixes have purilum flavors i do not have yetā€¦ I have about 20 of them already and have a whole stash 50+ of untested flavors. Was gonna wait to order moreā€¦ Fuck it, back to NicRiver i goesā€¦ Lol

4 Likes

FLV permisson is great. Good idea here. I have the Goldeneye. Missing a few of these though. Gonna have to swap the sweet cream and the vanilla. Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

I am in love with purilum white grape!! This is version 2, I added some marshmallow and cream to just the fruits that i had at first. Itā€™s really tasty, even as a snv.

7 Likes

Just mixed the purilum Paradiso 4% SF. Also mixed GoldenEye 4%SF. Hip hip hooray for NicotineRiver lol they are just killing it with these Purilum Flavors. I was joking about ordering again already but i think i will @Nicotine_River when are those new ones going up? I saw Birthday Cake is that new or is that the one with the odd candy cake picture? Is your VG palm or soy? Thank you

1 Like

Birthday cake is separate from candy cake. Purilum is still working on formulating certain flavors and birthday cake is on the list so Iā€™m unsure of when it will be up. Also, our VG is palm based!

5 Likes