Putting a Face To The Name

@natbone I’ll get you on the list. Just remember, the emails will be VERY short. :grin:

Maybe I matured very late in life, but at my age (67) I think I’ve learned more about what is truly important to me…my relationships with the folks in my life, not the new shiny things I “need”. I’ve also developed some patience, understanding and compassion for more people, especially those that used to rile me up when I was younger. I’ve learned that my checkered past is part of what makes me who I am and those experiences can be used as strengths when used in the proper context while supporting folks through their own challenges. I get the “senior discount” at a number of places.

I know this list could be longer, but I forgot the other things…cuz of my age !! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Yep, we grow hair where we don’t want it and lose it where we do. I am amazed that I can find a 4 inch hair on my ear that wasn’t there yesterday. How the heck did it grow so fast. :laughing:

7 Likes

I kind of like that.

8 Likes

They’ve come a long way, even just in the past 10 years! But the way GI’s were treated after Vietnam was atrocious. Appalling.

6 Likes

Most recent one I have. This was taken in April 2020. Rocking the Steam Crave gear

12 Likes

Here is a slightly older pic…my hair now has more gray, but I really wanted to share one with my last pooch, Hero, the retired racing greyhound. He was an awesome family member.
cchc2

12 Likes

You work hard on those farms …I know that work your asses.off early in the am too!

5 Likes

You’re right about that. Went back as a teenager and to this day, that was the best job I ever had.

5 Likes