Quest for Throat Hit

crikey :open_mouth: I just totally google that, Iā€™ve never seen one, My eyes are rubbish without my glasses on I would definitely struggle with that

1 Like

A good friend of mine on he ECF forum gave me the one Iā€™ve got. We were talking about sub tanks hell I guess itā€™s been six or seven months ago and she tells me sheā€™s got one I can have she just doesnā€™t use it at all. I was tickled to death till I filled my had with juice trying to fill it the first time the space for juice is so narrow that those small size tips donā€™t quite fit downin there and if you fill too fast or move it a tenth of a millimeter juice is running right down the center into your hand. She sent the tank, 5 packs of coils, and the RTA deck that comes with it. It produces huge plums of vapor and tastes great. So I still use it now and then but pretty much every time Iā€™m using it I fill my hand.

1 Like

some of them are ridiculous, I have a UD goblin I never use anymore because it has a screw on the underneath you have to take out to fill it, and then I have to use a syringe as nothing else will fit in it, I got sick of dropping the screw and spending an hour looking for it :angry:

@JoJo @Dan_the_Man

Thanks to allā€¦

Here is what I didā€¦ Iā€™ve tried Flashā€¦ No effect.

Then I made a small batch of 3.5%, Natural Lemonade FW and 3.5% Blueberry LorAnn and 12mg Nic. The mix is 70%PG 30%VGā€¦ Shaken and shaken forever and then tested a vapeā€¦ And voilaā€¦ It was like dejavuā€¦ The magical TH achieved :+1::+1::+1::+1:itā€™s not even harsh as I do MTL hits. Nicotine did the magic of course.

Thanks to all for the helpā€¦ Really appreciate the commentsā€¦ Happy DIY vaper here :sunglasses:

3 Likes