Question about commercial salt nic

I just got a quite a few free 30ml bottle of Sadboy salt nic from a local B&M shop that was getting rid of it. I got the blueberry, strawberry, key lime, butter cookie and shamrock cookie. Problem is they are 28 mg salt nic, is there a way to dilute down the salt nic without ruining the juice?

4 Likes

@McDuckie it’s going to depend on how LOW you need to go. You could start adding vg/pg base to reduce the overall NIC levels, BUT, that will dilute the overall flavor percentage. You can try a little at a time to see how reducing it helps.

6 Likes

I would agree with doing alittle at a time…and changing the style of vape. Vape less, switch from DTL to mtl, or use a higher ohm coil while doing this so you don’t get over mic’s.

4 Likes

I started an experiment this morning using 5ml of Shamrock Cookie in a 10 ml bottle and added 5ml of vg to cut the Salt Nic to 14mg. So far yes the flavor has suffered but since that flavor is basically a simple sugar cookie base with I believe FW Creme De Menthe added for the chocolaty/mint flavor. I have been able to add some flavor back to the sample. I am going to keep working it to see if I can get it cut to 7mg. For SCIENCE!!!

5 Likes

Sure before Diy i was mixing 3mg with 25-35mg salt with 3mg of the same flavor and brand ejuice company and it worked great for Mid range vaping at 45-65W
1 part 25mg into a 90 or 100ML of 3mg ejuice (Use An Empty 90 or 100Mll bottle)and give it a shake… it comes to about 10mg or thereabouts and perfect for pod mods,Sub ohms,Rta’s etc.and roughly 60vg 40pg but works great :raised_hands:

3 Likes