Question about Koolada

Hey guys. I have a recipe that I make for a friend, it has 6 drops of ECX menthol/30 ml. I assume I can use Koolada but I don’t know how much. Is it that much different? I tried using Koolada at the same % but it doesn’t seem the same, doesn’t have that cool exhale like the menthol does. Maybe it isn’t the same??? Anyone have any idea?

I havnt used either since I’m not big on methol. But in general from all my reading activity menthol gives the mint cig feeling and koolada just gives the “kool” feeling. If you don’t have any methanol and you had to make the mix try adding a few drops of peppermint FA if you have it. It may give you a close result, but it still won’t match 100% to menthol

2 Likes

Koolada is kind of the cool of menthol without the minty taste. If it needs the mint for it to be ‘right’ then you’ll have to use menthol. I can’t vape koolada, but I’m pretty sure it’s used at around 1% or less.

2 Likes

Yes it’s the cool effect I’m after. I don’t do menthol either, that’s why I have a hard time with it. I just hate to mess with the recipe cuz I sell it to a guy I work with. Ehh, I’ll give him a freebie to test. Stupid me, I bought 60ml of Koolada thinking it would be the same. Shoulda known better!!! Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Do a search for a recipe here and put Koolada in the search box…a bunch of recipes with Koolada will pop up…Click on any recipe that pops up from your Koolada search…then click on the Koolada in the recipe and get all the mixing info you may need…including user recommendations…average %s used in recipes …standalone %s and all that…You could also do the same for Menthol and compare the details for both to give you an idea of the differences…

2 Likes

Great idea! Seems like everyone uses it around 1-2%. I’ll have to mix one up and see how it compares.

1 Like