Question for anyone Irish

Hi there,

I recently decided to try my hand at this DIY e-liquid craic and this site is amazing for helping with ideas for mixes. I was just wondering if anyone in Ireland has recommendations for where is best to get my flavors? Any websites or shops would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 Likes

Chef’s in the UK Me LADDY

2 Likes

Most people in Europe are good at
chefsflavours.co.uk
or

or

Also check out https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

As others have said, you have Chefs, Rainbow Vapes and Vapable, I’d also add ELFC to the useful list, and you also have NomNomz on your side of the water in County Antrim if I remember rightly. There are many more I haven’t named but those should more than get you started. Good luck :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @CalubalayDIY.

2 Likes

Vapable.com is not bad either for some stuff, even though I prefer the above two. Some of their own brands are decent but seem to kill coils a bit too much. Their price are good for nic salts.
As for tax in a few months, your guess is as good as mine. I voted with my feet, and yes I am sorry to mention.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
Gee, for a minute I thought you were going to ask if anyone had Irish ancestry.

2 Likes

I use Chef’s for most of my flavors. Rainbow fills in the holes, to a degree, of the flavors CF doesn’t carry. I’ve had only good experiences with both in the last 2.5 years.

3 Likes

Thank you all very much for the replies and advice, much appreciated!

2 Likes