Question re: Lorann Marshmallow

A while back I needed a new bottle of Lorann’s Bavarian Cream, and ordered some from Nicotine River. What I got was not Bavarian Cream. The bottle says Lorann Bavarian Cream, but it smells and tastes like a circus peanut type of marshmallow. I emailed NR at the time, but don’t remember if they responded. I just assumed the flavor was Lorann’s Marshmallow that somehow got mixed up, but in looking at flavor reviews, no one is mentioning it smelling/tasting like a circus peanut. Has anyone tried Lorann’s Marshmallow? Does it smell/taste like a circus peanut? I actually like the flavor, but wanted to figure out for sure what the flavor is.

3 Likes

I use LA marshmallow and it smells like a bag of campfire marshmallows. I also use LA Bavarian Cream and haven’t had the circus peanut smell before but I do think it does have a strong caramel scent to it once opened and in rotation. I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! Maybe camp fire marshmallows is the same as what I’m smelling. It reminds me of the circus peanuts. Maybe I just got a wonky bottle and lucked out that I like circus peanuts.

2 Likes

LA 's peanut butter (no circus offered) at one time was light caramel colored. Might want to check yours.
re: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/best-lorann-super-strength-flavors-for-vaping-–-color-coded-spreadsheet.832093/#post-20103771
Could ask NR what color their Marshmallow/PB is?

2 Likes

Thanks for the link! The color is clear, which matches up with what’s on that list. I’m thinking it is LA’s Marshmallow. I didn’t see anyone else mention the circus peanut smell/taste, which is why I asked, but it could just be my nose and taste buds. Circus peanuts are basically marshmallows anyway.

4 Likes