Rainbow Vapes ELR discount code

I talk regularly to the owner of Rainbow Vapes about different flavours and what people are using. During one of those conversations recently he suggested creating a discount code for ELR members. So what is already one of the best and most reasonably priced sites to buy concentrates in the UK has just gone a step further again. (please move this post if it’s in the wrong place :smile: )
ELR10 for 10% off on orders over £35
ELR15 for 15% off on orders over £100

18 Likes

Excellent! I updated the resources page to reflect it - Thanks! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice!
Would’ve been nice to have a general code that gives a different % based on the order. I can see myself trying that ELR15 for smaller orders or people missing out on an extra 5% for orders over £100.

4 Likes

Considering his prices and that he does free UK shipping on orders over £10, I reckon it’s pretty generous. Just in case anyone is wondering, I have nothing to do with the company nor do I benefit in any way from this.

10 Likes

Very cool Doc!
Grats to our UK/EU family! (And those lucky enough to order overseas!)

7 Likes

I’m Irish damnit!!

4 Likes

Thanks Doc. I do use them myself, even from Australia the prices are great - now even better.

7 Likes

He just messaged to tell me that he’s dropped the price on some FA that are coming close to their best before dates.

6 Likes

I think you misunderstood me… not after a bigger reduction. I do appreciate the owner and I’ve done business with him multiple times before.

When I buy flavors, I have to buy from different vendors due to availability. So when I’m going through my shopping cart, I’m always trying to focus on getting all the flavors I want and not really on which reduction code to use… so a simple ELRECIPES code could’ve been nice.
It’s happened to me before (and I’m sure I’m not alone) that I simply forgot to enter a code when I had one, so having multiple codes will only make it more complicated. If the owner wants to give more reduction from £100, that could be done automatically and either way, all reductions are always very much appreciated, how little or how much they are :hugs:

4 Likes

You are correct, I did misunderstand you lol

1 Like

Yeah I hate him a little bit for this. Cost me tons already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like to look at like putting on my big boy pants. Now that I am two knuckles deep in diy…I never have a shopping list of important flavors that I must buy. Instead, I have 5 or 6 flavors I want and need to search to spend up to a level. I think it’s great that if for whatever reason I get up to the 100+ mark I can get a slightly better discount. (I wasn’t hard for more to do that at bcf with the 20% off on flv).

Therefore, I will gladly put on my big boy pants and remember one code for small and one code for big orders. Lol

3 Likes

Also don’t forget the freebie.
Before pressing the checkout button you can write a message at the bottom of the cart in the box with what you want. I pretty much get all my flavorah with the “Free concentrate under 3 when spending 20” offer. This a ~15% off offer already if you keep your orders around 20 and pick the 2.89 flavorah concentrates.

4 Likes

I have to pay international shipping fees for all my orders, so I’m not going to order 3 or 4 bottles whenever I feel like it… I’ll just go get them from a shop down the road (i.e. if they have them).
Usually I save up and look for flavors for months and then have a big shipment coming in.

It serves the purpose of reducing shipping costs per flavor, having something really nice to look forward to when you finally do get your order, make due with what you have until the next order and being able to do some good research and avoid impulse buying.
You should try it one day, the days you don’t buy will suck but the days that you actually get an order in, it’s like Xmas all over again :wink:

1 Like

Not in the UK but I’m happy you guys finally get some discounts and support from the vendors/manufacturers.

Thanks for sharing @DrChud and being able to convince the guy :wink:

4 Likes

This Code is not working anymoore

3 Likes

Confirmed. This code isn’t working anymore.

1 Like

You can still use ELR5 for 5% off or OVER50 for £3 off orders over £50, depending on which suits your order size - You can’t use both.

2 Likes