Random Moderator Thoughts & Welcome to Kinnikinnick

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/guidelines

4 Likes

Just sayingšŸ˜‰ , btw whats the 680#

2 Likes

@Rocky02852 the number of people with that badge.

3 Likes

You sure that # is valid? Iā€™ve read them more than once and I do not possess said honor :thinking:

1 Like

Well, now he really has to work, not just rambling about talking about tobaccos!!! :joy: (Said the one vaping a Latakia mixā€¦ :joy:)

Well done and congratulations @Kinnikinnick !!

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ :wink: If folks read and followed the rules and guidelines, all the Mods would do is sit on their loathsome spotty behinds! :joy:

6 Likes

@Kinnikinnick Telling meā€¦but that argument is world wide on any forumsā€¦ or any nationality!
Always one isnā€™t there? (Monty Python - stoned to death :joy: :rofl:)

4 Likes

No oneā€¦ stone anyoneā€¦ ā€˜til I blow the whistle!!! :rofl:

Go to the back!!! :rage:

@Iv3shf ā€¦are you wearing a fake beard?

6 Likes

@Kinnikinnick welcome you will find this forum very helpful

2 Likes

May I have more on this Doctor Sleep? Sounds like my kindaā€™ guy. Is he anything like Mr. Sandman? :grinning:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Kinnikinnick I wouldnā€™t even say that if I wasnā€™t happy to be a part of this fabulous forum. I really mean that. Iā€™m active on several forums and I feel extremely safe and comfortable here.

5 Likes

And thatā€™s whatā€™s so different and nice about ELR. You come here and know you wonā€™t be berated or belittled by others on the forum, no matter your DIY skill level. Itā€™s all about enjoying the craft, hobby, desire, pastime, or whatever you wanna call your dealings with vaping and DIY mixing. :grinning: Elysian fields, huh?

7 Likes

6 Likes

And another cool part about ELR is that the members here try to respect each otherā€™s opinions, swap useful knowledge with each other, and guard the forum against
belligerent activity. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Youā€™ve got that right! I was browsing on another forum the other day and peeps were being nasty :cry:
So I left.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Kinnikinnick :trophy:

4 Likes

The Members and Mods here wonā€™t stand for such activity. :angry:

If untoward or nasty convo happensā€¦ just :triangular_flag_on_post: FLAG IT! :wink: The Mods should take it from there. Thereā€™s no reason anyone needs to get into a knock down drag out thread bitch session, when it can be handled swiftly and decisively via the Moderators. :sunglasses:

This is what the members and Mods here are trying to guard againstā€¦ folks leaving due to lack of decorum on the part of others! It will be the offending party that gets invited to leave ELR, should they not be able to handle themselves appropriately. :grinning:

Iā€™m of the opinion, there is too much nastiness in the world as it currently spinsā€¦ There should be a couple of places which you can go and feel safe! :wink:

8 Likes

+1 @Kinnikinnick

5 Likes

PAHLEEEZE do.
I love to delete crap.
I live for it.
:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I suspect you already kill plenty of spam and unauthorized activity behind the scenes. One of the forums I admin is a moderately busy automotive forum, and thereā€™s always much happening behind the scenes that the community never sees. Crazy. Itā€™s busy enough here to be the case probably too.

4 Likes