Random Updates from JoJo

Glad to hear you doing alright.

5 Likes

Glad to hear everything is coming together for you. Wish you the best and that things work out the way that you & the kids are happiest.
If you ever need us for anything, reach out to us and we’re right here for you. unfortunately I have only got to speak to you a couple of times, but, from what is read about you is #1 your an awesome lady.
2. Your a legend in our world.
3. Your No doubt loved & missed highly.
Really touched my heart to read that you took a stand for what you may have been up against and that you stood your ground and did for yourself & your youngun.
Welcome Back Home @JoJo

5 Likes

That’s great news @JoJo! Congrats on making to your last semester!! Your almost there now! Thats a great feeling to accomplish college!! Sounds like you have amazing things going on right now. Along with everyone else I’d like to send you warm wishes on your new journey!!

5 Likes

@JoJo I don’t know who you are but I stumbled upon your post. Sounds like things are pointing up for you and that makes me happy. I love to hear about someone who puts in work and creates a better life for themselves and their loved ones. So coming from someone you don’t know who’s just happened upon your story, great job and I hope you have more good things to come your way which is very likely because you’ve been putting in work. Your story put a smile on my face so thanks for that and good luck to you in all your future endeavors.

7 Likes

Hey Miss @JoJo, ive been missing you so im fishing for an update. I hope all is well in your world.

17 Likes