Randomness

I may not be the police, but for a [considerable] price, I may possibly be an informant to an informant.

1 Like

Snow had it right.

1 Like

An appropriate name for a white canadian raggae artist. Been ages since ive heard that song

1 Like

Dear god… I had to listen to that whole song… I was transported back to my graduation year in high school.

Oh the memories…

2 Likes

I second that! @daath can make it happen in like half a second! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, it did happen, for about an hour, now I am not even a ‘regular’…just Ozo …
which is all I am.

1 Like

I put it cuz I thought you were serious but then I wasn’t sure if maybe you were just joking so I took it off. I can put it (or something else) back if you want.

@Ozo I hope you treat your cats better than you’re treating the people on this forum. Prolly a good time for you to GTFO.

2 Likes

At your most honored and immaculate [and may I add, superior power] request. I will be glad to bow out.
[No one needs old people in the new ordained world]
I have a cat that is larger than you, that lives by my side, that will eat you if she knew what you just said.
Come visit…meet her.
Your post should be flagged, but I won’t do it…because I am not the _____ you think I am.
But thank you for the easy way out…I owe you. You have seniority over me.Like by a month.
BTW, so you feel extra sorry for the critters I have, there are over 60 of them(ATM), indoors and out, Mustangs, Burros, [they take care of themselves,eh] Raptors with wing damage[mated pairs] , Pythons that would swallow you [come visit], paired pileated Peckers that sit on my shoulder, Emu , Alpaca, and EVEN canines that are on hold waiting for their “MATE” to return home from service, because they were retired before their handlers can return …Ya Buddy, all my animals suffer, but not from what you think Mr supremo…watch me on TV,youTube, and the lame media channels, I am the Santa looking loser that lets the canines go to meet their former handlers when they return home for their forever reunion. I have been saving animals for longer than you have been alive [most likely] but I appreciate the thought that you know me so well to judge me. Hate to break your tiny bubble, but I will not change for you, nor will I lose any sleep over your request albeit in caps [GTFO] and I am not offended by the word fuck, but I do wish you would come visit this zoo here at my home…you will see the true misalignment with me and nature vs what you seem to see me as a misfit here on ELR that has no heart for others. God bless you.

3 Likes

…that’s what she said

1 Like

No problem, eh?

Irrespective of whatever you actually are, someone should probably tell you that you come off as a patronizing, condescending, mean-spirited person that rarely has a nice thing to say about other people. I’ve read plenty of your posts that have guns and thinly veiled threatening language with dense, rambling, irrelevant puffery. So whatever it is you actually are, you come across as I’ve described to more than just myself.

I promised some folks I wouldn’t post after the above so I’ll leave it. I hope you take this as constructive feedback and maybe put a little more thought into your posts, unless you intend to come across that way. If the latter is the case please see my earlier post. I’ve been you, so I guess it takes one to know one. I wish someone had told ME sooner. Best of luck either way.

2 Likes

Hey @therabidweasel, whatever beef you have with @ozo can be handled in private along with a grain of civility. Not all of us get along with each other, but sometimes it’s best to just let it roll off your back like water off a duck’s back.

I get that feelings, perspectives, religious preferences, political differences can lead to some pretty touchy subject matters, can we please agree that we’re adult enough to “agree to disagree” and just be civil?

Please do not get me wrong… I am not picking a side here - just asking for some civility here, and leave the personal feelings behind. We all have a common thread with our love of making our own juice - let’s focus on that guys, please?

Just trying to keep it civil and pleasant here - let’s just set this disagreement aside and go on with our lives, shall we?

9 Likes

well said i dont even understand what just happened but good for you for trying to squash the beef

2 Likes

Something strange is happening to the threads… some of the above posts were moved here from another thread. Very strange @JoJo

1 Like

This thread was split and made it’s own thread from another at my request. It had no business where it was with the direction it was going, as it was totally off topic.
To dwdh586; I appreciate the spirit of handling things “in private”. I however don’t wish to receive any further PM’s from Ozo, and I chance to say that therabidweasel doesn’t either. You have no idea why this thread was moved, but it had to go somewhere, and here it is. It just as well could have been titled “Air the dirty laundry” for what it has turned into.
I can accept the fact that in many things, there will be times when regardless of topic, a group of people simply will not, or cannot find common ground to stand. Some people just rub other people the wrong way.

Civility, in order to function has to come from, and be received by all concerned.

As a note:
Sarcasm is frequently lost in text. Best not to imply sarcastic tone, where no tone can be perceived.

B

2 Likes

I am, in no way, involved in any of this, but I can say, as an outsider, that this was inevitable. From my quiet little perch, I have been watching the “transformation”, if you would, and knew it would end up like this. I am not, by any means, attempting to get involved…I am just giving a neutral third party view. This has been manifesting for at leat 2-3 weeks. And you are right, there is a time and a place, and this forum is NOT one of them.
Good job, B

5 Likes

Thanks guys, well said. My only meaningful personal enlightenment is that everyone comes to theirs in their own time …and it’s not my job to assist. My focus is best spent working on self-awareness. Once one realizes that their random keypresses can actually do damage, the best advice sounds like the Dr.'s credo (Hippocratic oath) of “First, do no harm” …but “Emotions Happen” and perhaps the newly created Randomness thread :wink: is the perfect descriptor/place> How’d you get so smart @JoJo?

1 Like

maybe it was supposed to be titled “Random Ass”?

3 Likes

What @bradslinux said. Rather than delete the posts and limit freedom of speech or resurrect the time out thread and whatever grossness went on there, I decided to put things here. While not the kindest remarks, I didn’t feel like they warranted deletion or hiding, but they were off-topic and needed to go somewhere.

6 Likes