Randomness

That is the greatest compliment I have ever had on ELR forum.
Aside from me sharing some of my lottery winnings with you, first thing tomorrow
at my attorney meeting, I am putting you in my will. I am humbled beyond words.
Please don’t admit that ‘spellchecker’ got it wrong…and you meant [kazoo] or
it will break my heart [maybe cause a heart attack at my age]
“Flavor out the Ozo” should be my title now. but it may offend someone, IDK.
What I do know is, I agree "EVERY RTA should come with 2 build decks REGARDLESS "

7 Likes

LOL, Most welcome Ozo. I was going to type “whazoo” …:wink:
Shall I set up a Direct Deposit account? hehehe

3 Likes

No need , my attorneys are on retainer of George Soros also…I am sure they know
who you are, and where you can be found,…anytime they need to see you.

1 Like

I’ll keep the AR-10 handy ;).
Coyotes gotta eat too.

3 Likes

Hey hey hey…you are on the wrong thread Buster !

2 Likes

oooops. My bad.
Wait, I didn’t post a pic…

4 Likes

I may not be the police, but for a [considerable] price, I may possibly be an informant to an informant.

1 Like

Snow had it right.

1 Like

An appropriate name for a white canadian raggae artist. Been ages since ive heard that song

1 Like

Dear god… I had to listen to that whole song… I was transported back to my graduation year in high school.

Oh the memories…

2 Likes

I second that! @daath can make it happen in like half a second! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, it did happen, for about an hour, now I am not even a ‘regular’…just Ozo …
which is all I am.

1 Like

I put it cuz I thought you were serious but then I wasn’t sure if maybe you were just joking so I took it off. I can put it (or something else) back if you want.

@Ozo I hope you treat your cats better than you’re treating the people on this forum. Prolly a good time for you to GTFO.

2 Likes

At your most honored and immaculate [and may I add, superior power] request. I will be glad to bow out.
[No one needs old people in the new ordained world]
I have a cat that is larger than you, that lives by my side, that will eat you if she knew what you just said.
Come visit…meet her.
Your post should be flagged, but I won’t do it…because I am not the _____ you think I am.
But thank you for the easy way out…I owe you. You have seniority over me.Like by a month.
BTW, so you feel extra sorry for the critters I have, there are over 60 of them(ATM), indoors and out, Mustangs, Burros, [they take care of themselves,eh] Raptors with wing damage[mated pairs] , Pythons that would swallow you [come visit], paired pileated Peckers that sit on my shoulder, Emu , Alpaca, and EVEN canines that are on hold waiting for their “MATE” to return home from service, because they were retired before their handlers can return …Ya Buddy, all my animals suffer, but not from what you think Mr supremo…watch me on TV,youTube, and the lame media channels, I am the Santa looking loser that lets the canines go to meet their former handlers when they return home for their forever reunion. I have been saving animals for longer than you have been alive [most likely] but I appreciate the thought that you know me so well to judge me. Hate to break your tiny bubble, but I will not change for you, nor will I lose any sleep over your request albeit in caps [GTFO] and I am not offended by the word fuck, but I do wish you would come visit this zoo here at my home…you will see the true misalignment with me and nature vs what you seem to see me as a misfit here on ELR that has no heart for others. God bless you.

3 Likes

…that’s what she said

1 Like

No problem, eh?

Irrespective of whatever you actually are, someone should probably tell you that you come off as a patronizing, condescending, mean-spirited person that rarely has a nice thing to say about other people. I’ve read plenty of your posts that have guns and thinly veiled threatening language with dense, rambling, irrelevant puffery. So whatever it is you actually are, you come across as I’ve described to more than just myself.

I promised some folks I wouldn’t post after the above so I’ll leave it. I hope you take this as constructive feedback and maybe put a little more thought into your posts, unless you intend to come across that way. If the latter is the case please see my earlier post. I’ve been you, so I guess it takes one to know one. I wish someone had told ME sooner. Best of luck either way.

2 Likes

Hey @therabidweasel, whatever beef you have with @ozo can be handled in private along with a grain of civility. Not all of us get along with each other, but sometimes it’s best to just let it roll off your back like water off a duck’s back.

I get that feelings, perspectives, religious preferences, political differences can lead to some pretty touchy subject matters, can we please agree that we’re adult enough to “agree to disagree” and just be civil?

Please do not get me wrong… I am not picking a side here - just asking for some civility here, and leave the personal feelings behind. We all have a common thread with our love of making our own juice - let’s focus on that guys, please?

Just trying to keep it civil and pleasant here - let’s just set this disagreement aside and go on with our lives, shall we?

9 Likes

well said i dont even understand what just happened but good for you for trying to squash the beef

2 Likes