Randomness

Something strange is happening to the threads… some of the above posts were moved here from another thread. Very strange @JoJo

1 Like

This thread was split and made it’s own thread from another at my request. It had no business where it was with the direction it was going, as it was totally off topic.
To dwdh586; I appreciate the spirit of handling things “in private”. I however don’t wish to receive any further PM’s from Ozo, and I chance to say that therabidweasel doesn’t either. You have no idea why this thread was moved, but it had to go somewhere, and here it is. It just as well could have been titled “Air the dirty laundry” for what it has turned into.
I can accept the fact that in many things, there will be times when regardless of topic, a group of people simply will not, or cannot find common ground to stand. Some people just rub other people the wrong way.

Civility, in order to function has to come from, and be received by all concerned.

As a note:
Sarcasm is frequently lost in text. Best not to imply sarcastic tone, where no tone can be perceived.

B

2 Likes

I am, in no way, involved in any of this, but I can say, as an outsider, that this was inevitable. From my quiet little perch, I have been watching the “transformation”, if you would, and knew it would end up like this. I am not, by any means, attempting to get involved…I am just giving a neutral third party view. This has been manifesting for at leat 2-3 weeks. And you are right, there is a time and a place, and this forum is NOT one of them.
Good job, B

5 Likes

Thanks guys, well said. My only meaningful personal enlightenment is that everyone comes to theirs in their own time …and it’s not my job to assist. My focus is best spent working on self-awareness. Once one realizes that their random keypresses can actually do damage, the best advice sounds like the Dr.'s credo (Hippocratic oath) of “First, do no harm” …but “Emotions Happen” and perhaps the newly created Randomness thread :wink: is the perfect descriptor/place> How’d you get so smart @JoJo?

1 Like

maybe it was supposed to be titled “Random Ass”?

3 Likes

What @bradslinux said. Rather than delete the posts and limit freedom of speech or resurrect the time out thread and whatever grossness went on there, I decided to put things here. While not the kindest remarks, I didn’t feel like they warranted deletion or hiding, but they were off-topic and needed to go somewhere.

6 Likes