Raspberry and berry custard

hi im new to mixing tryed to make a raspberryandberry custard but when i came to vape it all i could taste was pretty much was vanilla custard i used inwera raspberry inwera shisha raspberry and capella berry and was really disapointed can anyone tell me where i went wrong look forward hearing from you more experienced mixers thanks john best

1 Like

Maybe post up the recipe with the percentages to help the pros out.

2 Likes

Not enough steep time or too.much cream could be a problem. Custards like at least 3 weeks, if not more

1 Like

What @TheTinMan said. What flavor,Percentages of each flavor, Vendor used, ie; TPA,FA…The rest the Pros will hook you up, I’m sure !! GL to you and welcome @johnbest

2 Likes

im at work when i go home insend you the pecentages thanks for you help

I gave it 3 weeks I did use a lot cream how high should I go with the rapberry and berry what percent

Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows 10

I am not sure about that. But in my personal experience. I have done one part cream to three or four parts fruit. Most creams are super strong after they mature. I am no expert and there are others more qualified to answer. When a specific recipe is posted i am confident you will get the help and advice you need. Until then, do not give up. This is an art, not a science. Well, unless you are a chemist hahaha :sunglasses:
I am def not a chemist!

#e-liquids:beginners
Always the best place to start… it’s literally FULL of useful information.

2 Likes