Raspberry juice

Hi. im in the search for a raspberry juice recipe. im trying with tfa raspberry(sweet), inw raspberry and tfa strawberry ripe but cant make something that really satisfies me. i just tried to add some fa fuji and it helped but i want it to taste more natural ripe raspberry juice.
any help?
thank you for taking the time

5 Likes

Sub out the raspberry for what you got, but …dang, 4-5 years later? this is my numero uno, it quit me on the cigs and still my favorite. I hope you like it.

6 Likes

Boysenberry plays really nicely with raspberry, you could try something like 1% INW Raspberry, 1.5% TFA Raspberry (sweet) and 2% TFA Boysenberry

6 Likes

I agree with @ghoti1, I’d personally go for 1.5 Malina and 1 on Boysenberry, this because taste is subjective, but that is a nice layer!

6 Likes

First let me suggest picking up MF wild raspberry it is really quite good and is very close to a wild raspberry.

Here is a good raspberry recipe. If you don’t have the MF wild raspberry it’s still good without it.

3 Likes

Add 0.3 % cactus inw
See if it helps pop them fruits

3 Likes

Pears also are very mild and go nice with Raspberry… :smiley:
I’d also suggest for you to layer, or add other manufactures raspberries too.

By adding a touch of dragon fruit, or wild melon from Flavorah, it might boost too.
Just .2% maybe .4%

3 Likes

I’ll second that @Dan_the_Man !!!

4 Likes

This one isn’t too bad.

3 Likes

Try adding bit of natural lemonade flavour West

3 Likes

Wow! thank you so much for the answers.
im going to get boysenberry and cactus, and give it a try.
i cant get MF´s but i have read and they say FA raspberry is good too. i will try to find some of that.
thank you all again.
im sorry for my english.

4 Likes

Raspberry (RFSC) 1.5-2% + Black Raspberry (NF) 0.35-0.5%
For real Raspberry :smile:

3 Likes

I just can’t believe that there’s no one recipe with Malina/Boysenberry on the whole site.

3 Likes

We’ll just have to make one!! :rofl:

5 Likes