Raspberry VS Raspberry Vs Raspberry?

@GalacticResidue Older post here, stumbled onto your recipe while searching for Raspberries !!! It looks very good, and will be mixing this up.

1 Like

I guess Robinā€™s got herself sorted by now,
But whilst weā€™re in the subject of raspberry , I thoroughly recommend Wild Raspberry (MF)

2 Likes

@jay210 I only just received my third MF flavor (Lemon) and havenā€™t mixed with it yet,and had been using caps and inw like GC, but Iā€™m always looking to add a good, non-artificial raspberry to the hoard.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t possibly get more natural than that one :slight_smile: . I should maybe have said , that flavour is available in the Botanic Elixir range tooā€¦normally! (but you gotta wait 6-8 weeks for a re-stock, ATM)

2 Likes

Lol nice find @SessionDrummer ! Itā€™s definitely one that I make from time to time! Still tastes great , definitely give it a month as I found it to be perfect after 30 days! Thanks for the tag! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hiā€¦ I normally will use more than a single flavor of a fruit to give a more complete profile, if it is to be the star of the show. Examples like cap sweet strawberry + tfa strawberry ripe, or tfa wild blueberry + tfa blueberry extra. Each vendor and/or concentrate seems to have their own take on a profile.

pcb assembly

6 Likes