Raspberry VS Raspberry Vs Raspberry?

Hello all , i am looking to make a ripe raspberry chessecake flavor. The raspberries that i have are Sweet rasp TFA and black raspberry (MF) While i like them both, they are not what i am looking for. Is INW and FA raspberry a ripe raspberry flavor or are they a sweet candy like raspberry ? ty

5 Likes

I have and use Inawera Raspberry quite often. I find it to be a sweet and slightly tart Raspberry which is true to the fruit and not at all candy like. It is my go to flavor for anything Raspberry. You can also boost the flavor a bit by adding a drop or two of Sour and TPA Dragonfruit.

8 Likes

Inw is very strong, pretty realistic. A little bit of a kick to it. I have to use it very low, so I’m not really sure how sweet it is If used higher… I usually go .25-.5% in mixes.

Fa is brighter, than inw, more realistic than tpa sweet rb. I use it higher than inw, up to 3% in a mix is the highest I’ve gone i think. Usually I use it closer to 2%.

If you just want one, I’d go with fa. They’re really good when used together though, so really I’d recommend both of them!

9 Likes

Ok thank you

3 Likes

Ok i just may get them both. Thank you

3 Likes

I tried a recipe where it was used at 1% - didn’t get any additional sweetness from it - I did get a headache though :laughing:

8 Likes

I bet! :astonished:

4 Likes

I also second inawera raspberry it’s my favorite my average for it is .75. although I’m working on a recipe and using it at 1./. ! I like to mix .75 of this with capellas reg raspberry and it tastes pretty great to me! My favorite creation so far for an example! I literally should be banking of this recipe lol http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1491992/Raspberry%20Shortbread%20Cookie%20by%20GR

7 Likes

This recipe looks so good. Ill have to add cap raspberry to the list. I must say AGAIN. I love your flavor profiles. Keep them coming pleeease.

7 Likes

This is on my to-do list :+1:

5 Likes

Sweetness thx @Lolly and @robin You’ll love it I’m sure! You gals rock!

4 Likes

Inawera raspberry shisha is good, RF SC black raspberry is good at 1.5%, FW raspberry is good.

4 Likes

Either Ina Wera Garden Raspberry or VapersTek is absolute crap. I’ll leave it at that.

EDIT: I should add that I’ve had great experiences with Ina Raspberry from other sources (just don’t have another WG Raspberry sample to see where where the problem lies). Yet.

4 Likes

My fave is the inw rasp also, but a lot of people are turned off by the florals that accompany it, so like @VapeyMama said, lower percentages or it’ll take over your mix fast! I normally will use more than a single flavor of a fruit to give a more complete profile, if it is to be the star of the show. Examples like cap sweet strawberry + tfa strawberry ripe, or tfa wild blueberry + tfa blueberry extra. Each vendor and/or concentrate seems to have their own take on a profile, so you normally have to combine them to get them bang on, unless you only want a particular profile to be present.

5 Likes

If I could have only one raspberry, it would be FA. However I also have (and really like) INW, TFA & RF.
In my raspberry cheesecake I use FA, TFA & INW together.

6 Likes

Recipe please

I love INW raspberry, it’s awesome as a single flavor too. If I’m mixing it in with a bunch of stuff I use INW and TPA (sweet raspberry) together and it usually works. Be careful though it’s really strong.

2 Likes

Not trying to hijack the thread, but because you asked, R.

4 Likes

Of course not yet it gives ideas. And this recipe looks very yummy. Thank you

1 Like

I prefer INW Raspberry and just mixed something up that has Black Raspberry (SC) by Real Flavors backed up by a touch of INW. The Black Raspberry shows great promise.

4 Likes