Rate my first DIY Flavor kit 0-10 stars

4 Likes

Wow lots of flavours, you are impressive I give it a 1.:wink:

Pretty impressive. However, there is no Fuji Apple on that list. This will greatly affect your rank. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Will keep in mind next order

1 Like

imo too many tpa flaves , but it looks like you will be able to make some good recipes

Well this is my first go at it I wanted to keep the price down but have a relatively good arsenal of supplies to taste with. What flavor companies do you recommend for the future when I get better at mixing?

1 Like

I’m just picking at you. The order looks good. A lot larger than my first order.

1 Like

i get it trust me , my first order was from TPA and Cap Direct And i went down the list putting stuff i. the cart shit i still havent opened lol , my suggestion would be to look at what a lot of others use i guess as far as say sweet cream im not a fan of tpa bc it has BA so i like FW and Caps better Marshmallow and meringue i use Fa but also tpa so its a toss up lol your list looks great to be honest my biggest advice is to stay away from things like caps blueberry cinnamon crumble or strawberry shortcake i think a lot of newbs think these flaves are going to be good to build on most if those types are horrible but it looks like you have got everything one need to start making some great vapes also buy 10ml of new flaves dont assume you will like it and grab 60ml or something to save a dollar i have over 200 flaves and probably actually consistently use 20 to 30 my staple flaves like cap sweet guava i buy 4oz bc i looove it along with tpa honeydew the so called " rabbit hole " can be avoided if you try to lead and dont follow every word or suggestion at this point i rarely buy a new flave unless it just looks great like FE oakmilk PM me if you have any questions remembet this is an opinion based hobby but here in the forum are the best opinions you could find anywhere

2 Likes

I see VC V1 (CAP) on this list and as this is the only flavoring anyone would/could ever need i give you an A++.

7 Likes

Truer words have yet to be spoke!
@Mjn618 , I think you have an excellent selection.You will find there will be probably some that you will never use again but you have a great assortment and you will learn your likes and dislikes that will help you on down the road.
Congrats and please share all your masterpieces!

3 Likes

Good start!
Wait til you discover Inawera and Flavour Arts flavours then Flavorahs, then Real Flavors then…
You 'lol know what I am saying once you get underway with your mixing,experimenting and making up some really great recipes on here!
These guys have cost me a small fortune! LOL
Now I am going off on a Tobacco Road after much deliberation! So many flavours out there!
Good luck with your journey, you are in the right place here with all the advice and knowledge that is made freely available!

2 Likes

I’m giving you a 10 for a first order. That must have cost a mint!

3 Likes

Where’s the list of recipes you can make with your stash?

That’s how to grade a collection…

1 Like

Ok I will definitely keep you in mind and thanks for your experiences. LMAO I fell for HumblesJuiceCo’s Humble Crumble which is Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble and it tasted like DIRT! So when I saw that Caps had that flavor I scrolled past it like there was no tomorrow Lol.

1 Like

Would consider TFA enhancers:
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
Could remove TPA Smooth
I use to use it before I knew what I was doing. (option?)
Could add:
CAP Sugar Cookie
I have Caramel and Circus Cotton Candy. You could pair down your candies unless you are really into them.
Did not notice EM or plain Cotton Candy. Might want to get one of the two (both the same).
Over all score in Deserts 7/10. Good choices.
Good question.

1 Like

wow and i thought I had a nice selection