Rate My Whip!

Making this thread for those like myself that want people outside the local friend circle to try our recipes and rate them to their liking and even add pointers to make the recipe even more great. I am here to learn and get feedback and the better the feedback the more confidence built to become even more better at what we are pursuing. Not sure if there is already a thread like this or not but I can’t find it if there is lol.

I will start it off with a mix I whipped up yesterday and it’s a hit with the local friends. After mixing I shook it up very well then ran it under hot water in a cup for about 3 min then shook it up again and put in freezer for 20min then removed it from freezer and uncapped it and let it stand until it was room temperature and then shake n vape! I know that practice with the hot water then straight to freezer isn’t a common practice but it works for me

1 Like

I like the idea, however you lost me at Mango. I just really hate mango anything. Nothing against your juice. If I swapped out the mango for apricot or nectarine it sounds good.

1 Like

Honestly you can’t even taste the mango separate from the others it’s just there to dull down the peach and blend everything together, but I totally understand where you are coming from and either of them flavors at the same percentage sounds great and if I had them I would definitely try them out. But like the saying goes don’t knock it til you try it :wink:

So very true, one of my all time favorite vapes has grapefruit in it, when I first heard about it I thought no way, but out of respect for the man that created it I tried a little and was instantly hooked. It is one of Bionic Vapor recipes and sadly I’m bound by non disclosure to keep it to myself. I can tell you it’s apple grapefruit and cantaloupe. I don’t have mango and not liking it I probably wouldn’t ever buy any. FA apricot is the more realistic between it and TPA.

1 Like

Here is another a whipped up and man is it tasty! If you have all the flavors to whip it up please rate it and let me know :+1::+1:

@Code-Vape
Recipes are marked private?

I will make it public.

I’m put off by the Shisha description, just how tobacco-y is it?

unrelated: Am I the only person who sings “Rate my whip, rate my nae nae” when they see this thread pop up?

1 Like

No tobacco taste at all I don’t even know why they even called it that, it tastes like a bowl of sliced strawberries mix with sugar! Tastes great :laughing:

1 Like

Ok, onto the shopping list it goes. It’s one that keeps popping up in recipes and everyone says it’s good so…

1 Like

Lmao now I will be singing it.

OMG Zigz, where have you been? You don’t have shisha strawberry? Ugh…and you call yourself a mixer. :wink: It is really yummy. Definitely not tobacco. Agree with @Code-Vape I have no idea why they call them Shisha.

2 Likes

I’ve known about it for a good long while, but have just been stubborn. Already got 5 different strawberries, and a few of them are quite good. But I guess I need another… :persevere:

2 Likes