RDA for sample testing

I am probably going to grab a few of the drip tips, I have been using the one off of my Kanger Subox mini on my other Kangers. A Genitank and a T3D that I still use on my SMOKtech passthrough ego battery.

Be nice to have one for each one, and other stuff I will surely be picking up.

This vaping stuff is getting expensive, and habit forming. At least I havent had a nasty since Feb or so …

The vaping rabbit hole is DEEP, i have more mods than i could ever use and at least 30 RDA’s. But the vast majority came from FT so it hasnt been too bad on the wallet.

These DT’s are awesome and they glow in the dark!

2 Likes

Just an idea, is there a swap forum around here, somewhere those that have too many, and want to get rid of some of their older, never used stuff. Some people may want to hold onto them for posterity’s sake, but it sounds as though you have more than you want … Just a thought.

2 Likes

Yep checked them out.

They’re getting added to an order soon.

I just forgot on my last order for my replacement Petri and Velocity.

My upcoming order though will include a few of the chuff caps.

J

1 Like

There is a trade thread somewhere here. Personally i will keep the vast majority of my stuff because i am a collector, you should see my garage it is FULL of computers from the early days until now. My wife hates it but it is who i am so while she may not like it she deals with it, hehe.

I have passed long hundreds of dollars worth of vape gear and still we have saved thousands and thousands of dollars compared to when we smoked.

2 Likes

Computer stuff ? I have an Amy, one of the original Apples with the one button mouse, and nothing more than a little box, all inclusive.

And I am not even a MAC guy, I repair/ upgrade/ and do custom builds of PCs in my spare time.

I second the glow in the dark ones. They’re very cool…literally and figuratively. LoL. I’d thought about the trade thing as well, but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna wind up collecting stuff for the heck of it, too. It’s taken some serious convincing for me to get rid of all my old Ego stuff even though I know I’ll never use it and it’s going to family who will. I still kept a VV batt and my protank. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am still using my eGo stuff. right now I have my Kanger Subox, a Genitank for it with a different juice, 3 eGo batteries, with an T3D, and 2 old HE2 tanks within arms reach. Something must be wrong with me. , oh well, not the first time thats been said …

1 Like

You dont mean a Lisa do you? Im not a mac guy either, in fact i do not allow apple products on my network or in my home because i am a butthole.

2 Likes

RGR, Lisa, my bad, it has been a couple of years since I even looked at it. Put it up after my brother wanted to turn it into a fish tank …

1 Like

Ho
Lee
Fook
!!
I think the last one i saw sold for almost 70k.

OK, guess I have to join this. I have a Atari ST with a ATR8000 with allowed the ST to run 8" disk drives. Should still work. It’s been boxed up for a lot of years…

1 Like

are you serious, 70K ? I do not know that it works, will have to check it out. I do not even know if I have the floppy OS any longer. Thing never had a HDD in it. Just 5 1/4 floppies. If IIRC.

Did you get that PM or did I screw that up too?

. I was just informed that getting nic from WL was a mistake, glad it was a smalll bottle.

I remember my 1st HDD was about 15 pounds, and 52 mb. Not GB but MB.

2 Likes

ROFL! Mine is boxed up too, still have all the software i wrote for it, in BASIC. What a rough programming language that was, hehe. I should grab it and take some pic just to have the pics.

@Noobie_Mixer Yep, got the PM and replied. Good job, hehe.

Google the Lisa, that thing is as rare as an albino ginger!

EDIT: Some people really like WL nic, i dont but you might.

Yes, I remember those days as well, however I should have said those 8" drives were floppy drives. This was what I used to run my old BBS on…

1 Like

Yep, still have all my stuff in basic and later I rewrote in C. Still have all that stuff too…Damn I’m an old fart…

1 Like

I ran across a 5 1/4 in a box about a year ago, and my grandson "what the hell is that ? " :smile:

2 Likes

Once upon a time I helped admin a VAX/VMS cluster - tapes and everything. We even had a “remote console” to one server - It didn’t have a screen, but a matrix printer would print the command you inputted and the response by the system :smile:

My first PC was a 16MHz machine with a 20MB HDD :smiley: Crazy. Now I walk around with a phone with a quad core 1,200 MHz CPU and 80,000 MB storage.

My wife works at a public library - they also lend out MP3 players and all sorts of other stuff. They had ear-buds in old cassette cases - she told me a 15 year old kid got handed a case and he could not figure out how to open it :smiley:

2 Likes

yeah, I understand. My dads job in the US Army, was a computer operator. A big deal in the 50’s and 60’s.

And now, any home PC or even tablet has more computing power than those huge temperature controlled clean rooms, full of punchcard computers could ever muster.

2 Likes