Rda/rbta recommendations please

You can get one at Staples…
Here is a tutorial for use :

1 Like

If you want a dripper [or squonk atty], I suggest a Velocity V2 clone.
Anyone can build a coil…and a blind man can wick this.
Flavor and air control is AWESOME !!

Or… a Tobeco [I know you are not in US, this is for reference.

3 Likes

$5 for a version 1. Wow. How’s the silicone ring for the airflow?

I love my supreme 25mm. But the airflow ring is metal.

Well, I don’t think anyone really likes the silicone air-flow ring, but they do include 2 with the tank. I have 5 Aromamizers and 4 of them have the silicone air-flow ring and only 1 of mine is a version 2. The version 2 without the silicone ring must be wiped off due to condensation while the others don’t. They both work equally as well. The only disadvantage is appearance. That is if you don’t like the looks of it. Heck $5 is worth it just for the deck! I am back online later today and decided to order a few. At $5, I’ll give them away to my sister and other folks. Even if they don’t usually build coils, I can give them an extra one and they can return to have me build it for them. They certainly are my favorite tank. I do prefer the 22 mm over 24 mm of the SMOK RDTA, but I’m a girl. I see the 6ml Black are already sold out.

1 Like

I have several, but I think my favorite has to be the Wismec Theorem. Works so well!

3 Likes

Give, Rips Pharaoh a try!

1 Like

That is a steal price. This post made me break out one of the 2 in my stash to see if I should order more: decent tank, I run it with no silicone ring wide open for DL. I replaced the DT with a different DT from a Cubis Pro to open it up a bit more as the build I have in it doesn’t pop much. No leaks wicking with rayon but I hate the bottom juice fill so I won’t be ordering more of them even at that price.

Until very recently the Goon was by far my favorite and I’ve tried a lot of RDAs, including most of the popular ones, Twisted Messes 22 and 24, Velocity, Tsunami, Kennedy, the list goes on.
I bought an Apocalypse Gen2, which is often referred to as the “Goon killer”, and while it isn’t necessarily a Goon killer, it is is definitely better than Goon.
Better deck, and better flavor. I’ve shocked myself as I’m a massive Goon fan, but if you like the Goon, you’ll love the Apocalypse Gen 2.
It’s so good that just ordered another one!
There are few good reviews for it on YouTube that are worth watching
I’ve tried a lot of RDTAs too, (Aromamizer Supreme, Avocado, Avocado 24, Griffin, Griffin 25, Griffin 25 Plus, Mage, and some others that don’t come to mind right now, and none of them compare to a good RDA as far as flavor is concerned. IMO the Avocado 24 is best of them for flavor.

1 Like

Everyone i talk to that have tried the new Apocalypse are all saying that it is really good. Not necessarily a Goon killer but definitely at the same level or a tad better. And as one reviewer said, it is very conductive so using it on a mech mod will ensure you keep the voltage drop at a low.
I know for sure that i will get one just to try it out.

Yeh, I use it on a mech and I couldn’t be happier, best I’ve used to date.

1 Like

Agreed… I bought the fasttech clone you have the link for with the extra glass sleeve after temporarily losing my authentic v2 which was my first dripper and got me hooked on dripping (can’t tell any difference between the clone and authentic apart from $$$) - easy to build on and tons of flavour…

another favourite of mine and one which i just can’t seem to put down lately, is the 22mm Kennedy clone also from fast tech and cheap as bloody chips: https://www.fasttech.com/p/3583600
there are easier RDAs to build on and no AFC but with the right build (wicking is dead simple) the flavour on this is, IMHO, exceptionally good…comes with 2 sleeves, one with added top airflow (she’s pretty damned breezy that one! :nerd: :grimacing:) which i prefer flavour wise…

2 Likes