Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

About time. :yum:

1 Like

I am having the same reaction with some of my RF like Vanilla Custard, real harsh after 4 days steeping and not much flavor at 8%. The harshness does dies down in a tank overnight though but the flavor is real week. I did leave the bottles open for 12 hours to let them breath, figured that would cut down the harshness.

I bought my RF at GremlinDIY, great vendor I have used a few times with no problems, is this the same place you bought your Real Flavors from as well @Oleskool1 ? Maybe there was a bad batch we got, I don’t know but I am not having a good experience so far with the 8 Real Flavors I have bought, there too harsh for me and not much flavor.

1 Like

I got my 2 flavors from Gremlindy too, used them for a long time and never had any problems with their flavors before. I haven’t had any problems yet, but I’ve only made about 40mls of juice total with the concentrates so far. I have a 12 flavor sampler coming direct Saturday, including the custards. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Some of us were discussing it on another thread as well.

A 1-2 week steep with those flavors will remove that harshness…Frothing the mix also helps…They are a very smooth vape…Downside is that they are also very light in flavor… I mix mine at 18% for mouth to lung vaping and they still vape very light/mild in the flavor department…

I wound up doing a heat steep on all the flavors and that helped remove some of the harshness. The one that really improved the most was the Strawberries @ 6% and Cream @ 5% which now is very enjoyable but light tasting. The others were still very light tasting, not crazy about having to use such a high percentage as then you burn through flavor fast.

Will revisit the others in a couple of weeks but for now I would say just the Strawberry and Cream would be re-orders for me, I am really digging the combo.

1 Like

I purchased direct, so it is what it is, not a bad batch. I can’t think of anything I did wrong, maybe it’s just a taste thing. I will admit I was expecting it to be very smooth being VG based flavoring. All my mixes were harsh. I have not been mixing for a full year yet, so maybe it’s just inexperience. Mixing with other brands of flavoring didn’t come out harsh with same ingredients.

1 Like

Did you shake your concentrates before mixing them?

2 Likes

I vaped all of the RF Strawberries and Cream I made, very tasty. Still not much luck with the other flavors, I need to try again and half the percentages to see if that works.

Is RF having a Memorial day sale? I would definitely pick up some more Strawberry and Cream and probably a couple of other flavors to try out.

@mjag think they have free shipping only. Check the mega sale thread. I’ll see if I can find the link. That’d be pretty high tech for me.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/4l5pko/memorial_day_sales_megathread/

Sale? How about 40% off all Retail Products for the next 30 hours!

Code MEMSALE

7 Likes

jeezy creezy, i just had to delete what i was typing about the regular 25% code being hard to beat!

2 Likes

NOooooooo…what are you doing :weary:

I just got the testers yesterday and don’t know which are good and I want to order in the big size’s. You are far far too tempting :scream:

1 Like

What is the minimum requirement?

1 Like

Yes. These flavors are VG base, I was extra careful to shake them well. Don’t let my experience determine the whole brand it is just one person’s opinion. There are many that have a different outcome. I posted this to get an idea why it turned out this way for me, and not others. Your question is valid but I was extra careful not to make rookie mistakes. 40% off seems worth the risk with at least one flavor. Something seems strange with this post not showing the whole post do I tried to edit it.nothing is showing in the preview pane as I type.

I see what I assume is the entire post, it’s just in a text box with horizontal scroll bar. Weird.

1 Like

Did the code work for anyone? All I get is doesn’t meet requirements message?

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors , I added a 12 flavor sample pack to the cart and got the same message.
Your cart does not meet the requirements for the MEMSALE discount code
I would guess the sample packs are not included as a retail product.

1 Like

“@Walt_RealFlavors , I added a 12 flavor sample pack to the cart and got the same message.
Your cart does not meet the requirements for the MEMSALE discount code
I would guess the sample packs are not included as a retail product.”

I added 4 of the full size 2oz bottles to my cart and received that message, so I don’t think it’s just the sampler pack.

And I saw that another member has shared that sale code on another forum’s thread…so really hoping they fix it before people get upset. Hopefully they won’t and they will be understanding. This is a good flavoring company, and really want their reputation to stay good!

Edit…how do you all do that quote box thingy?

1 Like

That was my fault. It did not turn one until 7AM EST to 11:59PM EST today.

2 Likes

(Sample packs are not included… Sorry)

1 Like